better in reality. (smut)

Title: Better In Reality

Pairing: Kurapika x Reader

Genre: Smut

Prompt: Kurapika comes home to find the Reader asleep in bed and moaning their name, having a very good dream. How does Kurapika react?

Note: I am doing a double upload on tumblr right now. Although my tumblr on my PC is not working at all. It has been a while since my last writing in tumblr since personal things came up to my life (I mentioned in my main blog that a family member died)

Kurapika’s eyes were drooping down as he felt sleepy. He came from another bodyguard job, tired as always. He opened the door to your apartment. He knows that you are already asleep and doesn’t want to wake you up, so he has an extra key and walks with caution every night. 

He turned the light switch on and removed his suit jacket and hung it on the rack. He also removed his dress shoes. You didn't prepare dinner for him because he probably already ate something, which you were right. He ate at his employer’s place.

Then, he decided to open the door to your shared bedroom and saw you there, moaning and being such a writhing mess for your man. “K-Kurapika-- Sorry daddy…” His eyes widened as soon as he heard those words come from your mouth. He thought that you were asleep, but he was shocked to see that you weren’t sound asleep.

You’re into… that? - Kurapika was shocked hearing the word ‘daddy’ come from your mouth. You were dreaming, probably having sex with him. You never striked the type to be like that. You were always assertive and independent. Not a submissive girl.

Suddenly, you woke up as you felt Kurapika’s presence. His eyes bloodshot and your breathing was heavy. You were shocked to see Kurapika already arrivee. Then, you found yourself closing your thighs as you felt a wet splotch and something that tickled you. Biting your lip, you moved around the other side, trying to avoid his stares. Your face is probably as red as a tomato as you can feel blood rushing on your cheeks.

Kurapika went to you, still wearing his clothes. His hands were on both of your sides. His eyes bloodshot at you, clouded with lust. You were holding your blanket tightly, trying to hide your wet splotch, since you were only wearing his shirt and your panties. “You’re into that?” He interrogated you.

You dropped the blankets, there is no point to it anymore. His lips basking on yours as he held your chin. You missed times like this, when you can feel his soft, pillowy lips against yours. As you opened your mouth ever-so-slightly he slid his tongue in. His hands went on your waist, going to the hem of your shirt, lifting it up, revealing your bare mounds.

He removed his lips from yours and traveled down to your perky nipples, exposed to the air. He puts his mouth on your nipple, sucking it. His hands were on your neglected one.  “D-Daddy?!” You yelped as you felt shivers down your spine. That was what you called him in your dream. - Daddy.

When you say the word ‘daddy’ in front of Kurapika, it just rolls naturally. - It’s like nature is calling you to call him daddy. You were shocked as you saw the smirk in his face. He never does that, yet here he is. It felt ticklish as he continued sucking, this time, changing the position. 

Your slick nipple is being fondled by his hands and the other one that was neglected was given attention. You bit your lip, trying to not moan like that again. “Don’t be shy.” He growled at you, his tongue going on your slick folds.

You gasped as you felt his vice grip on your thighs. Your brows raised and eyes wide open. Your mouth was releasing small yelps as his wet muscle licked against your folds. You can't help it but put your hands on his soft blond hair. - Kurapika's hair smells so good, it's also very fluffy. You were running your hands against his scalp, holding on to his hair as you have your silent cries, reaching your orgasm.

In just a blink of an eye, his skillful hands suddenly put both of your wrists at the top of your head. It was probably because he felt your hands tugging on his blond hair. "Bad girl." He said with a deeper voice. Kurapika has never shown this side of him.

Sex with him was good, yes, but it was more about making love, sealing a connection. He was rough, if you kindly ask, but he will always be a gentle partner. But tonight is another talk.

He closed his eyes for a brief moment, his hands still wrapped your wrists together. You were staring at him in such a frozen state. As soon as his eyes opened, it turned into a deep scarlet. You froze as you saw, in a blink of an eye, your hands were bound by the cold chains.

With his rather callous hands, he traced all over your hip, his eyes still the scarlet color. You felt shivers down your spine as his warm hands went on your hip, his wet, hot muscle went on your velvety slit, licking you. "D-Daddy… please…" As you moaned those words, you clenched your teeth.

He continued licking around your entrance, with sucking motions. Gosh! He was so good at this! Of course he's better at fingering you with his talented fingers, but his oral skills is also something to note. All you could see was white as you closed your eyes. He was sending you to heaven.

Before you can even signal him that you're near your climax, he removed his mouth from your entrance, which made you feel empty and a bit unsatisfied. "Make daddy feel good… you can do that, right?" He asked you, his gentleness remained. Your eyes widened as you saw his erection right in front of you.

Even if your hands were bound against the cold steel, you tried to put your mouth on his length. He held your head, putting his cock in your greedy mouth. He puts himself against the headboard with a relieved expression. You started to slowly enter your mouth against his cock in slow, yet firm motions. You closed your eyes, trying to get his cock inside your warm mouth.

He was running his hands around the strands of your (H/C) hair while having quiet growls. “So good…” He muttered under his breath, his eyes changed its color. The chains were gone from your hands. You removed your mouth from his long member and looked into his eyes.

You were catching your breath, fluttering your eyes closed. “Are you tired?” He asked you, his voice turning concerned. You shook your head no and stood up from him. He held your legs, hooking them on his hips. He ran his fingers against your thighs, resulting in shivers running down your spine.

Then, he began entering into your wet slit. You held onto his back, fluttering your eyes closed. Your nails digging into him, marking it with half moons. “Kurapika…” You moaned against his ears as he began the rocking motion of his hips. Thrusting back and forth into you. He was truly sending you to heaven. You became such a moaning mess when it’s with him.

“So good… (Y/N)...” Kurapika silently growled against your ears. His blond hair became kinda messy.

In no time, you can already feel his cock reaching your spot. “Right there…” You moaned against Kurapika’s ears, his growls are getting louder and louder. You can feel it right there that you’re near your orgasm. He continued bucking his hips against you, this time, the pace is more erratic. Your nails drove deeper into him, he sent you to heaven for the second time.

“A-Ah!” You knitted your eyebrows together as you can feel your climax. Just barely a minute later, you felt white ropes paint your insides white. He withdrew his cock from your tight, velvety slit. Both of your bodies are sweaty from the deed that happened just a few seconds ago.

“Is your dream better in reality?” He asked you, looking into your eyes. Laid in the mattress with you, bodies sweaty.