Sunflower Days (Angst)

Title: Sunflower Days

Pairing: Kurapika x Reader

Genre: Angst

Summary: Kurapika wishes he can turn back time.

Word Count: 1288

Note: Sorry for the late request... my internet is being a bitch to me and I have to attend a shit load of seminars, that is why I had no time to publish this. Also this thing is kinda rushed... sorry hehe

 sorry hehe

---

"K-Kurapika..." (Y/N) was running around, almost tripping. She was chasing the mafia boss holding a bunch of files.

"Yes?" Kurapika asked as he faced the joyous yet nervous woman. She cannot get over his smiling face. The way his eyes stare into her, the way his beautiful blond hair goes. - He seems unreal.

As soon as she opened her mouth, his phone vibrated. "My girlfriend is calling me." Kurapika said as he answered his phone walking away from her once more. She raised her hand, trying to grab Kurapika. Only for her to fail, dropping it down again. Putting back in her pocket.

Then she saw the blond with a suspicious woman. "I-is that the leader of an enemy gang?!" She asked Leorio who was beside her. Her eyes widened as she

Leorio watched over her. - He was a crying shoulder of hers. "Why doesn't he love me?!" She yelled as she continued pounding against his shoulder.

"Because he has a girlfriend..." Leorio told the young woman, stroking her (h/c) hair as they walked opposite of Kurapika's direction. - Leorio wanted to sugarcoat it but it wouldn't exactly comfort her nor do anything better.

It was so stupid of hers to develop feelings on a mafia boss!

She can imagine Kurapika is probably having the time of his fucking life with that bitch. Bet they have good sex or something! She wished she was that bitch. She wished that Kurapika loves her.

---

As soon as they went back to the dorm, he made her seat on the couch. His hands were on her shoulders. - He can't even blame anyone for this.

"You will forget about him..." He patted her shoulders, assuring her. He stood up, grabbing bread and coffee from the kitchen.

"I don't wanna forget him!" She cried as her body began to shake. - It was a slew of emotions. Anger, pain, sadness were all combined into one feeling. It was all because of Leorio. Yet, he can't blame him. Leorio has a girlfriend.

"You're just being unreasonable!" Leorio tried to shake some sense to her as he looked at her in the eye. She was averting his gaze as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

---

For the past few days, she had been sick. She wasn't attending any group meetings and Kurapika is getting worried.