Letters

Denki walked into class, he noticed the large commotion before seeing Bakugo reading a note. His eyes were filled with concern, a rare thing to see, so Denki walked over. Bakugo bit his lip.

"What does it say?!" Students were crying out. Denki looked at everyone, then at Shoto, that anti-social kid. He ignored him then looked at Bakugo. He took in a deep breath.
"Twenty three more days. Then I'm going to smile and take that leap. I'll spread my wings and fly, then soar through the sky. Twenty three more days until it's all going to be in the clear. All before I land on those clouds, onto those clouds where nothing is wrong. Twenty three more days." The class' excitement dropped as they looked worried.

"Was that a suicide letter?" Iida was the first to break the silence. Bakugo nodded then they began to look for the person. No one bothered to look at Little Mister Perfect, who remained silent as the search went on. Mr. Aizawa walked into the commotion.

"What's going on?" He questioned us.

"We found a suicide letter on Bakugo's desk." Mr. Aizawa nodded and motioned for it, without even a single thought, Bakugo handed it over. Mr. Aizawa read it as his eyes widened. He took away the note and began to look at his students with fear.

"Who wrote this?!" He asked. Mr. Aizawa was terrified for his student's life. No one responded.

"Maybe this is a prank?" Denki spoke up.

"Sick prank this is!" Mina snapped back. She didn't like suicide, or anything related to self harm.

"If this is real, then we can make a plan to find who it is." Iida walked up to the white board and wrote down the names of all students.

Yuga Aoyama

Mina Ashido

Tsysu Asui

Tenya Iida

Ochaco Uraraka

Mashirao Orjiro

Denki Kamanari

Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Mezo Shoji

Hanta Sero

Fumikage Tokoyami

Shoto Todoroki

Toru Hagakure

Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku Midoriya

Minoru Mineta

Momo Yaoyorozu
"Out of this list, we can cross out Bakugo, because he received the note. I do not believe a suicidal person would write a letter and stick in on their desk." Iida stated as he crossed out Bakugo's name. With worry, the class had to begin. But no one could stop thinking about the letter.

I said short chapters. I'm writing this at 3:00 am. I haven't slept for a week, so please deal with really bad chapters.