Letters

Iida looked at his desk. There was a small paper and he unfolded it. Soon students came into class. They saw Iida scan to note and walked up to him.

"READ IT!" Some students shouted out loudly. Iida nodded. He looked concerned.

"Twenty two more days. Time goes by slow can't you agree. By the way, what's better, pills, rope, buildings, drowning, choking, beaten, knife, razor, starvation, suffocation or overuse of quirk? Just wondering, you already have noticed that I am suicidal. If you want to find me, here are some clues. One, I'm not Mineta. Two, I'm not Iida, duh. Three, I'm not Yugo, Sero, Shoji or Sato." The class was silent. This person was asking for suicide advice.

"Pills?" Momo sheepishly said. Everyone looked at her. "I think that it is the least painful and easiest... but also more likely to stay alive." The others breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that last part. Iida walked to the board.

Yuga Aoyama

Mina Ashido

Tsysu Asui

Ochaco Uraraka

Mashirao Orjiro

Denki Kamanari

Eijiro Kirishima

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Mezo Shoji

Hanta Sero

Fumikage Tokoyami

Shoto Todoroki

Toru Hagakure

Izuku Midoriya

Momo Yaoyorozu

"It's so much shorter!" Hagakure cheered out. But she was still upset it was her name not taken off. Mr. Aizawa noticed the commotion. He sighed and walked up to them, read the note and looked terrified. Things were not going well.