Letters

Tension was high. Two more days. It was almost the weekend. Only one more day until then. They would all be in their dorms that night. So they formed a plan without some people noticing.

"Yuga Aoyama, Mashirao Orjiro, Denki Kamanari, Eijiro Kirishima, Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoriya can't know of this! Wait, I have a note." Momo picked up the note and read it aloud. "Two more days. I'm excited! I'm not Bakugo, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Deni, Kirishima, Koda, Sato, Shoji, Sero or Yuga. This is the truth." Iida ran over to the list.

Shoto Todoroki

Izuku Midoriya

"Down to the same two!" Iida gritted his teeth. When the whole class walked in, Iida called them over. All except for Midoriya and Todoroki. "Here is the plan. Every thirty minutes knock on one of their dorms. If they don't respond continue the knocking. If you need to break down the doors to make sure they are okay. Okay?"

"Understood." The rest whispered back. Midoriya turned to Shoto.

"Are you the one?"

"I thought you were."

"Maybe this is some sick prank."
"Possibly, but who knows. Maybe someone means it or this is a game. Maybe it's Mr. Aizawa?"

"I don't think so! He's always late."

"What do you think the others are thinking about?"

"Talking about. I don't know. Maybe to keep us safe."

"Maybe." They sat in silence as Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Two days. Please watch over your peers. I hope you do change your mind. Please." He looked concerned and tried to hold back his desperation. He kept his class in a suicide watch and told everyone to be kind.

I have been put through hell all my life. You all will feel my pain.