Letters

That day there was an urgent need for AB- blood. The chances of getting that were low. AB- was the rarest blood type in the world. But there was one person who matched in UA. That person was Shinso. He sat there, with a blood bag as it was given to his dying acquaintance. Shoto's monitor was slow and unsteady as doctors preformed stitched on some of his deeper wounds. Shinso sat in the waiting room as some of 1A rushed inside. Those people were Mr. Aizawa, Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Jiro, Iida, Momo and Uraraka.

"The hell is AB-?!" Bakugo shouted.
"It's the rarest blood type on Earth. I was lucky to have it."

"Thank you for donating!" Iida bowed to show his respect. "May I ask what's going on?"

"He has to get stiches and his heartbeat is unsteady." Shinso's response left all of them silent and scared. Sometimes his heartbeat would stop or his ice quirk would get out of control. But other then that the stitching process went well. The doctor walked out.

"Unfortunately, we are putting him on suicide watch, so a few months or so, but the stitching process went well. Todoroki is also unconscious, we assume he will be until late June. In other words, a coma. Do you know what may have led up to this?"

"No." Mr. Aizawa responded as his students remained shocked and still. The heart monitor let out a long beep as the doctors inside began to restart his heartbeat. The tension grew higher and higher. Jiro and Momo walked outside with Deku, Bakugo and Kirishima. Iida stayed behind with Mr. Aizawa.

"I'm nervous." Iida mumbled to himself.

"We all are." Shinso said in his sarcastic tone. Mr. Aizawa simply stared off at Shoto's room.

Kid. What made you want to do this?

I've been writing stories for two hours and my brain isn't working so morning. I'm going to try and sleep.