princess pt. 2 ☼ jj

"y/n, tell me what happened," Liz pressed on the matter as you both began walking back to her house.

"Rafe saw JJ and I and basically started threatening us and then he grabbed me really fucking hard so JJ punched him and then they fought and JJ won but it was just ridiculous," you confided, looking at her with a half smile.

"Is that what that bruise is from? Fucking Rafe grabbing you? What the actual fuck!" she exclaimed, clearly angry. "He's a fucking psycho!"

"I know, but JJ said he wouldn't let him touch me again... I have no idea how he can keep that promise, but I trust him," you mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I feel like I shouldn't be saying this now, BUT, JJ kissed you on the cheek," Liz smiled, trying to brighten the mood.

"He did," you mumbled, blushing. As you guys were walking, you saw a car pull up near you. On instinct, you both went to run and hide in the foresty area to the side. Your first thought was Rafe. As the car got closer, you saw an old hippie van coming towards you.

"Liz! y/n!" someone called out, making you both squint, until you finally saw John B in the drivers seat. Both of you let out a sigh of relief. "Get in the car!" he exclaimed, the side door flying open, revealing Pope and JJ. Once John B stopped the car, you both climbed in.

"After that shit show, you shouldn't be walking home alone," JJ said, smiling.

"What gentlemen," Liz grinned.

"How pissed would your parents be, Liz, if you didn't come home tonight?" John B asked, from the front seat.

"Honestly, they wouldn't even question it," she laughed.

"Cool, then you're crashing at mine. Both of you," John B stated, beginning to drive after we had settled into the back and the door was closed.

"Do we not get a say?" she asked, making John B shake his head no.

"It was JJ's idea," Pope stated, making the blonde's cheeks flush slightly. You sat next to him as the van was in motion.

"Are you feeling any better now?" he asked, quietly, examining you.

"Yeah, kinda. It just was a lot," you responded, forcing a half smile his way.

"I meant what I said," he responded, looking at you in the eyes. "He's not going to mess with you ever again." You couldn't figure out why you trusted him when he said that, but you just did.

"I trust you," you confessed, biting on your lower lip. He nodded with a small smile as you both sat in silence. When John B pulled up to his house, everyone climbed out of the car, or stumbled more so. JJ stood next to you the whole way through.

"So there's two beds, so the two ladies can take the beds," John B said, kindly as you all entered his house. None of the other two boys disagreed, meaning they were okay with that.

"I can take a couch... I don't want to take one of your beds," you tried, smiling graciously.

"No, you're sleeping in a bed," JJ said sternly, to which both Pope and John B nodded in agreement.

"Well I'd love a bed, as long as you guys are completely okay with it," Liz smiled. "Unless anyone wants to share it with me."

"Okay, that's enough," you laughed out, feeling awkward as both John B and Pope looked astonished at her words. "Goodnight, Liz!" you exclaimed, giving her an embarrassed mother look.

"I'll show you to the room," John B grinned, leading her away.

"Well she's pretty forward," Pope said, looking somewhere between shocked and uncomfortable.