too high? ☼ jj

a/n: i'm pretty sure no one knows this song but i randomly found it and the vibe to it just seems like it would fit so well with a smoke sesh with jj BYEEEEE also i'm hoping to upload the first part to the rudy fanfic/story in the next couple days! also swipe to see the gif, you're welcome.

summary: you and jj get high together

word count: 2244

Smoking was something you had just never really given a thought to. Mostly, your life wasn't that hard to really think of the need or desire to be high, but recently with all the craziness going on with John B and that whole shit show, it seemed almost necessary. Earlier in the day, when JJ hit his juul, he offered you some. Usually, you immediately would say no, but this time you hesitated before you shook your head. He plopped down next to you, furrowing his brows. He let his face get really close to yours, examining you all over.

"You hesitated," he stated, smirking.

"Shut up," you laughed.

"Do you want to smoke?" he asked, making you bite down on your bottom lip.

"Honestly," you sighed, running your fingers through your hair. "Kind of."

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed, jumping out of his seat. "Alright tonight, come over. John B is meeting Sarah Cameron or some shit. Meet me there at 10."

It was now 9:30pm and you nervously looked through your closet. While you normally wouldn't double think it, Kie had warned you that things can get really intimate when you smoke. She knew of your secret, well not so secret crush, and advised you to wear something that made you feel confident when you both smoked together. Currently, she was sat on your bed, watching you shift between outfit choices, helping with the decision making.

"Alright, we better go," she exclaimed, after you both finally decided what for you to wear.

"Dad! Mom! I'm staying at Kie's!" you exclaimed, hearing them chorus an "okay." Once you reached the driveway, you both hugged and climbed into your car.

"Tell me everything tomorrow!" she grinned.

"I will!" you smiled before you peeled out of your driveway and made the routine drive to John B's. When you pulled up, you saw JJ standing on the steps of the porch. His face lit up in a smile when he saw you hop out of your car.

"So you didn't pussy out?" he grinned, watching as you walked over to him.

"No I did not," you laughed, walking closer.

"We're smoking in the van," he grinned, looking up at your standing figure.

"So John B left his car when he went to Sarah's?" you asked, turning your head in confusion.

"Yeah, I dropped him off cause I wanted you to smoke in the van for your first time," JJ smirked, licking his lip.

"Promise you won't make it super weird?.. You basically get a hard on just from thinking of weed," you joked, making JJ let out a loud laugh.

"I make no promises for what my sweet baby girl weed does to my body," he let out with a smirk before popping up from the stairs, heading towards the van. You followed and hopped in the back.

"Listen, we have to play one song. You cannot complain or I'm not smoking with you," you said, looking at him sternly.

"I swear if it's some stupid ass rap song," he chuckled, pulling out a rolled joint, licking his lips.

"No! It's good for this I swear!" you exclaimed, sitting comfortably on the floor as he sat on the seat.

"You better not fail me, y/n," he playfully threatened.