Hello once Again.

Hey everyone, this is coordinator -vaelet- speaking! I am here to apologise about how this whole awards has panned out.

  I started this awards in hopes of helping others but it turns out life has gotten in the way of that and I simply haven't been able to keep up with it. But however, I love this awards because I feel like it has such potentials. And I am willing to agree to hand it over to someone I feel like I can really trust.

    So i will be needing six people I can hand this award off too. If you're interested in being in charge of this award. Please make sure that you fill out this form.

     Username:
     Age:
     Roughly how many hours you spend on wattpad weekly
     What have you got to offer (graphics? Editing? Tips):
     What day of the week will you be willing to dedicate to this account?:

However, even if I do pass over this account to the six people, I will still be given credit for whatever happens on this account and be kept in the loop. (This includes a future follow from future participants.) I will also be here to help if any of the new coordinators need help. I will be available. Also to qualify, you have to be following my account.

I hope everyone can understand that I didn't mean for this to happen. But we all have a life outside of wattpad and that sometime can me more demanding. So, thank you for for cooperation.

Happy applying!