𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙋𝙚𝙚𝙠

"When I seen the documentary I can't believe you are dating a cop. How does that work out for you? Like do you worry a lot?."
Ellen asked Nick when the Jonas Brothers came back together.

"I do actually when we have a concert or I'm filming for TV show or movie I do worry a lot and I stress bout it all the time. When I be putting our daughter Parker to bed I would look at her and in my head I always wonder would she ever make it back home." Nick answered Ellen's questioned.

"I also noticed that your birthday is coming up. What is the best present you ever gotten?." Ellen asked Nick excitedly.

Nick laughs before answering. "They already know this answer I told them first. The best present I had gotten is when Alasia told me that she is pregnant were having twins, but we don't know the gender." Nick said smiling, while Kevin and Joe were clapping and the audience.

"Wow. Congratulations. How are you going to the gender reveal?." Ellen asked.

"Well, I'm let them answered this idea was there's." Nick pointed to Kevin and Joe.

"Joe and I went to the appointment with Nick and Alasia and the doctor asked did they want to know the gender and they said No, but he put it in and envelope and gave it too us." Kevin started explaining the idea.

"So, after that Kevin and I send everyone a group message to come to the shower wearing either pink or blue shirt. Nick had on blue cause he wants the twins to be boy and Alasia had on pink cause she them to be girls." Joe explained the next part.

"By Nick loving baseball we did a baseball theme we had two baseballs filling with the color confetti of the revealing. So, I threw the 1st ball Nick hit the ball and gender A was a girl."

"When I threw the 2nd ball and when Nick hit it again gender B was also a girl." Joe said ending the explanation.

"That is amazing. So, what was everybody's reaction?." Ellen asked the boys.

"Everyone was crying at the shower. My mom and Alasia mom were hugging and crying. Her sisters were shocked and hugged her. My dad and her dad came and congratulated us. It was just a roll of tears for everyone."

A/n: The idea with Joe and Kevin going to the appointment to know the gender that actually happened when one of my cousins were pregnant and two of my other cousins went and we did the gender expect it was a basketball goal where the dad dunk the ball and blue confetti pop out.