𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐕𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐀-𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐒

Today was the day that Alasia was fixing to give birth to the most beautiful baby girl in the world

"When Alasia called my phone while I was at the studio she told me that her water had broke and that Parker was ready to come. I had dropped my phone because I was so excited looking for to seeing her. "Nick said, behind the camera.

It showed Nick rushing out of the studio hopping into his car driving towards hospital.

"Picking the name Parker was so hard. Nick and I must have spent days and weeks trying to figure out a name when we found out I was having a little girl. We would sit in the bed every night with a baby name book crossing out the ones we don't and do like. So, we finally agreed to go with a neutral name that can go for girls and boys and that how we came up with the name Parker. "Alasia said, grinning at the camera people.

Alasia and Nick were in there bedroom picking out the name. Nick went to the nursery room to pick up there baby book and went back to sit next to Alasia so they can read the book.

"When I told Nick what happened that night after I told my parents and my sisters. That was my first time in all of the years growing up with him that the first time I seen him that angry. He punched a hole in one of our walls. He was crying cause he felt like he failed as a best friend and boyfriend. He wanted to go find the guy, but I told him I can't even remember the guy's face when I woke up everything was blurry I can barely remember what happened that night." Alasia was talking. Tears was just streaming down every time she was wiping them more keeps coming.

"When somebody asked me when was the last time I was angry. I couldn't even answered the question that night always pops up in my head when someone asks me that. I had received a phone call from my father in law that something had happened to Alasia I said what happened. He told me the story my hands were shaking so bad in anger I wanted to throw my phone."

"I went and got to the next flight to go back home to Jersey because my girlfriend needed me. When I got home her younger sister Precious and her older sister Amara and her parents were all there holding her and hugging her when she me she jump up and ran into my arms shaking and crying I wrapped my arms around crying along with her." Nick said, after a few of silence he was wiping his face with his hand.

"My dad had called Nick I wasn't expected him to come all the way from recording to come back home. They already consider him as there son even though we haven't married yet. Nick and I have been dating for 4 years. We always talked about having kids, but I wasn't expecting to have one this way." Alasia said.

Time skip

"I love all of my girls so much and I am very protective of them any father is when it comes to there little girls. I been married to for 30 yrs when I met Cerys it was like love at first sight. I am a firefighter well captain of the fire station. I was off one night when I had a few missed calls from my wife and a few text messages from Amara and Precious. I called Cerys back and asked what it wrong she told me about what happened with Alasia. When she told me I wanted to light that guy up with fire." Jefferson Toubia, Alasia father said.

It was a traumatic experienced for everybody when they heard the story.

Delivery

"When it was time for Parker to be born I called my mom and dad and said its time for you to meet your granddaughter my mom was screaming with excitement and dad said son were on our way. I called my brothers they were happy that they finally get to meet their niece." Nick said, smiling happily.

Delivery Room

"1, 2, 3 one more push I can see her head." The nurse said while Alasia was pushing crushing Nick's hand.

It was all worth it when they a little crying sound of their beautiful baby girl Parker Ava Toubia-Jonas.

"Congratulations she is finally here." The nurse said, as she put Parker in Alasia arms while Nick leaned down and kissed Alsaia's lips.

Nick went out to get the family while they were waiting outside the room.

"Would who like to see the granddaughter and niece?." Nick asked smiling.

A/n: There you have it the birth of Parker Ava Toubia-Jonas I didn't reveal yet what happened to Alsaia, but I bet you can probably put the pieces together and figure it out. This is the first update in awhile. I had been working a lot so I was off today. Next chapter it will be awhile.