𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

First Walk

“Alasia!!!!” Nick yells from the living room. This was it. This was what Alasia and Nick have been waiting for. She was finally going to do. “Alasia! Get over here now!!!” Nick yells again.

“Nick, I’m taking a shower, what do you want?!” Alasia yelled back a bit annoyed. Ever since they had Parker she has been so tired. Almost every another night Parker has woke her and Nick up to be changed or just to be held. The shower seemed like the only place in the house where she can have her peace and quiet. 

Nick laughed at his tired and annoyed girlfriend. “Well I just wanted to tell you that it looks like Parker is about to take her first steps!” Nick yelled over to her.

A smile instantly grow on Alasia’s face. “I’m coming just… um..hold him off!” Alasia yells in respondes. Alasia turns off the water and grabbed Nick’s robe. Then she quickly goes downstairs as fast as she can without slipping. Nick tries his best to stop Parker from walking, every time Parker stands he makes her sit down. After the 4 time Parker starts crying. Alasia rushes into the room and picks Nate up. “What did you do?” Alasia asked Nick and then kisses Parker's cheeks a few times.

“I just made her sit down.” Nick says shrugging. If there one thing Nick didn’t understand it was when babies cried. 

Alasia gets Parker to stop crying. She puts her down on the floor and turns to Nick. “Well great, now she not going to walk. She probably thinks it’s something bad now.” Alasia tells Nick folding her arms over her chest a little disappointed now.  

Nick laughs softly, he leans in and kisses Alasia. He leaves a warm sweet feeling on her lips once he pulls away, it causes Alasia to smile brightly. Nick smiles at Alasia and then looks over her shoulder to see Parker standing up. “Alasia look.” Nick says grabbing her and turning her around. 

Wobbling as she stood Parker looked over at Nick and Alasia as if to tell them to watch her. It was clear Parker liked to have a crowd since the second she was born. Parker took the first step and then two more to catch her first. Wobbling more Parker smiled and started laughing as she tried to walk to her parents but fell half there.