Isabel mikaelson

Authors note: yes I know Isabel looks exactly like elena and Katherine but I think she suited the role and I can easily get photos of her with her veins out :) also I did have this idea for the book but then I saw that someone else did and you should check theirs out to it's donthatelifes story about an original who serves don falcone

Isabels pov:
I couldn't go back home not after losing my brother and knowing I could be next, I never cared about the cure I loved being a vampire you could do anything you wanted so it was easy leaving home knowing that the cure will be the talk of the town for a while. I wanted to start a new life a whole new start and I knew just the place to go.

It didn't take long find out where Jim worked I mean he is quite famous in this city for being the good cop and saving many lives.

As I walked in the GCPD and instantly spotted him looking down onto everyone then his eyes met mine and I was greeted with a shocked expression that was quickly covered up with a smile.

I ran into his arms and stayed there for a while before he spoke up "Isabel it's good to see you, but what are you doing here?" He asked "I'll tell you about it later but for now how about we get a coffee or go for a walk?" I smiled at him

"I would love to Isabel but I've got work to do but how about you come meet the captain" he then pointed towards a smallish glass room.

"Yeah why not" he then led me into the room and smiled to the woman behind a desk. "Essen this is my old friend Isabel, she's just dropped into town and I'd like you to meet her" the woman then smiled at me and said "hi it's nice to meet you though I've heard nothing of you from Jim" "oh is that right, we have had many adventures together I can tell you that" I said smirking.

Just as she started speaking about locals and housing I heard something faint in the background "hello everyone, my name is victor zsasz I'm sent here personally from don falconers himself on a matter of deep concern to him so please be respectful, I'm here for Jim Gordon only him everyone else mind your business and we're cool so where's Jim at?" I then looked out the glass walls though the blinds to see a man standing on a table with no hair or eyebrows which made me wonder if he even had eyelashes, he then muttered a thank you as all the other cops looked towards Jim's direction snakes I thought.

"Hey Jim" Jim then looked in his direction and victor said a long "Jimmm" we walked through the clear doors and he greeted us with a "hi Jim, relax I'm supposed to take you in alive don falcone wants to talk" he then made eye contact with me and had a smirk on his face which I then in return sent him a glare if only he knew I could snap his neck in the matter of seconds.