Ozwald cobblepot

I used my vampire speed to get to fish mooneys club to find out it was 'under new management' I walked to the bar to find a oldish lady singing, awfully may I add and a small black haired man smiling at her the place looked a lot quieter without fish and I wondered where she had gone. I walked up to the man and greeted him with a hello "and who are you" he asked sceptical "my name is Isabel michaelson, nice to meet you" the old woman came running of the stage to greet me "ozwald is this your girlfriend, she is quite pretty, well done my boy" she beamed "no mother she is not my girlfriend" he said getting annoyed "why not my beautiful boy?" As I stood there awkwardly the man ozwald I think? Asked for someone to take her home.

"Well Isabel is it? You're new to town aren't you?" He asked little did he know I came here once about one hundred years ago but I couldn't tell him that. "Yes I am so where's fish Mooney?" I could compel him but I don't want to draw attention to me "you needed worry about her she's long gone also you can call me penguin" he smiled "hm I prefer pengy, you know short for penguin" his face dropped as I said it "I told you to call me penguin" he said through gritted teeth. Honestly he's already getting on my nerves I'm just going have compel him "if I want to call you pengy I will call you pengy understood?" I asked and he simply nodded. "So where are you from?" He asked curiously "Virginia" and with that I got up from my seat and went to find out what happened to fish someone had to know but got stopped when someone appeared in front of me, victor zsasz stood next to the same guy who worked for fish yet he looked different somehow?

Zsasz smirked at me and asked "you know you're very hard to find I've been meaning ask you about our date" which made a blush creep onto my face which annoyed me as I've only felt like this once before and my brother killed him. Before I could say anything else he shouted "hello penguin" "victor, how nice" he said sarcastically "don falcone thinks you're messing up, you don't know how to run a club your numbers stink" which I can't say he was wrong the music sucked and no one was in there apart from me "with all due respect-" penguin began "I didn't come here to talk" victor said rudely which caused penguin to say "good manners cost nothing you know" weird victor never talked to me like that, victor then whistled for the man who was with fish to come which made penguin look like he'd see a ghost and start panicking as victor just laughed at him and I smiled watching it all unfold.

"Relax he's harmless, say hi butch" "hi" that's weird it's almost like he's compelled "falcone didn't want to throw him away so I worked on him in my basement for a couple of weeks" victor said and I know exactly what he meant as I saw the 'v' scar on butches forehead I kind of felt bad for him. "He's a whole new man, right butch?" He asked "yes, sir, mr zsasz" butch replied obediently "butch knows the club scene up and down. He'll help you out" victor told penguin then looking into my eyes with a genuine smile not just a smirk and I looked down onto the floor "but he's... HES butch gilzean he's loyal to fish mooney" the mention of her name made me want to hear more "and he'll do exactly what you say" "really?" Ozwald asked "really." Victor replied "hey butch dance for me" and with that butch started dancing which caused me to cut in "oh don't be horrible to him" I glared "well victor just said I could do what I want with him and you don't want to go against victors wishes do you?" Penguin challenged I scoffed "now I don't know about you but I'm not a evil little witch bitch and if you know what's good for you you'll listen to my wishes" I said stepping closer to penguin until I was right in front of him, I looked into his eyes and whispered "apologise to butch" instantly he said sorry and victor to look at my again with confusion in his eyes wondering how i got penguin to say sorry I'm guessing I just smiled and walked past them planning to have words with butch privately about fish.

I walked outside fishes about speed down to my apartment when a voice stopped me "how did you do that? And not only that I know one of my girls shot you so how were you okay a day later?" I could tell he was getting a bit annoyed "victor I can do many things and your right one of your girls did shoot me, you could say I heal fast" I said smirking at his confused face "you're not normal" he stated "haha not the best pick up line now is it zsasz also I could say the same for you" I smiled before running in a alley to disappear as he chased me probably wanting to ask more questions I smiled down at him from the roof I jumped on as he looked around trying to find me before speeding away to my apartment.