Butch gilzean

Isabels pov:
I used my vampire speed to get to fish mooneys or 'ozwaldos' to ask butch some questions regarding fish, I know I shouldn't really care but I feel like I have a connection with her and the need to help her out.

I walk in and listen to butch and penguin talking about someone named Maroni then penguin walked out god knows where.

I walked to the bar where butch was sat "so butch right?" He looked to me and said "I've heard about you from a few people they say they see you in an area and within seconds you're gone, oh and zsasz was talking about you" I smiled at him "must not believe everything people say anyway I heard that you were the last person to see fish Mooney so where is she" I gave him a threatening look "hey I miss her as much as anyone, she was like my bestfriend" he said while looking down at his drunk. "Well I want to find her I don't like how ozwald is running this place" I said with disgust "haha I like you kid but fish left town said she would be back again soon nothing worry about she's a survivor" he said offering me a smile, I smiled back and walked out the club still feeling like fish was in trouble but I wouldn't know how to find her so I let it go and hoped she'd return soon.

I walked straight into a chest to look up at an emotionless victor and said "we've got to stop meeting like this" he smirked "last night you got away from me you're very slippery and hard to find" I laughed "well maybe that's because I don't want to be found" "I still want to take you on that date how's tonight sound seven?" He then walked away before I could say anything probably so I couldn't reject him again but still made me confused because he didn't even ask where I lived or where we'd be going.

I made my way home after feeding and killing on a man I normally only feed on them and let them go to avoid people asking questions but this is Gotham someone dies everyday. I showered got changed into classy yet casual clothes and curled my hair, I then looked into the mirror as my door bell rang I opened it to see zsasz "how did you know where I lived" I asked "I have eyes and ears everywhere" he winked "anyway are you ready to go?" "Yes I am but you didn't even tell me where were going, in fact you didn't tell me anything" I said sending him a playful glare "well I couldn't have you cancelling could I now but I'll give you my number after" he smiled not a smirk an actual smile

"so where are we going" I asked while following him to a matte black car that looked like it was a lot of money and had tinted windows so you couldn't see inside"that's a surprise" he said opening my door for me, I got in and a couple seconds later victor got in next to me and looked my way before starting the car and driving off.

We reached an Italian restaurant which was my favourite and walked in, we both ordered our food and he asked me "sooo you going tell me what you are?" he asked which made my eyebrows raise "what do you mean?" "Well you healed from a bullet in a day, you always out run me and remember when I said I had eyes and ears everywhere, well someone told me they saw you throwing a man into a dumpster" he explained "I told you I'm a strong girl, you're not that fast and must of been someone else" I replied "you see I don't think it was someone else, my father used to tell me stories about vampires, werewolf's, witch's you name it and I could tell you a lot about them" he said while drinking his wine. "And what do you think I am" I smirked and leaned in "and what makes you think you're not going be next?" I asked not caring about my cover being blown I could always just kill him. "If you wanted me dead I'm guessing I'd already be dead and I'm not quite sure yet"

We both dropped it after that because our food came, as we were eating we asked each other small questions like 'where you from' 'what's your favourite colour' and honestly I can say I enjoyed myself apart from the you know it know you're supernatural' part

We got back into his car and he drove me to my apartment "I do hope I haven't scared you off seeing as I'm quite dangerous?" I mocked "of course not I can't wait for our next date" he said "who said they would be a next date?"I said which made him smirk then got really close to me and whispered next to my ear  "me." Which sent shivers down my spine and I realised a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

He then kissed me on the forehead and walked away leaving me there shocked and yet quite excited I walked into my apartment and looked at my phone no missed calls I guess klaus is giving me time alone, don't get me wrong I love my family to pieces but that's the problem they're always fighting one another and I couldn't be there after kol passed and plus I'm having fun here in Gotham and even victor is starting to warm up to me.