Preface

you've just moved to the town of Mael in new England  with your dad. your mom died when you were born , like all other women who are fortunate enough to give birth to vampire hybrids. in case that wasn't clear enough, you're a half vampire half human. you and your dad lived on animals blood instead of humans. on your first day at your new school, you were approached by a odd looking spiky haired girl. she introduced herself as Alice Cullen and asked if she could walk you to class.  you agreed, since you had no idea where you were going and before the day was over , you two were talking as if you were best friends. 

one day on your way to class, she asked you if you wanted to join her and her siblings that weekend  on a hunting trip. you declined since you didn't go hunting, but she only laughed when you told her this. " I'm sorry ," she explained " I meant do you want to go feed with us." you looked at her, Attempting to look confused but she saw right through it. " I know you're a vampire, me and my family are too." she told you with a smile,  you gaped at her. " how'd you find out?" you demanded in a harsh whisper  as you two entered your classroom. " one of my brothers can read minds." she explained as she slid into her seat. throughout the next couple of days, Alice explained everything about her family to you. you were thrilled that they also were "vegitarian."  

in turn you told her how  your mother had died in childbirth,  and how you and your dad moved so much. you ended up joining them that weekend, and after being introduced to the rest of the family, [ you already knew jasper, Edward, and Bella, since  they were in your grade.]  you all became great friends. your dad even joined in on dome of the hunts. life was nice. 

but 2 months later something happened that changed everything.