Chapter 1: The Welcome

Chloe's Point Of View
~
I still can't believe how I got here, I'm leaving my house for the rest of the summer, I'm going to be part of the best modeling agency ever. This isn't just a normal agency where you just go for photoshoots, it's like a campus. You live there.
Everything because Josh called me, he said that he wanted me to be part of his agency.
My mom's car stopped, I got really distracted, but I arrived. It was a huge house... A dream house.
My mom sighed, and looked at me in the eyes, -well Chloe, remember to have fun and if you want to come back it's just worth a call!- she smiled. -I know- I said and hugged her. I then opened the car doors and took the suitcase off. I kissed my mom and then walked nearer the door and knocked on it.
Josh opened and with that my mom said -Good luck Chlo!- and raced off.
-Well hello there, Chloe- he smiled. -Hi- was the only thing I could say at that moment. -Have a seat, I'm going to finish wit one client and then, I'm yours- he walked by his office and then I sat on the comfy sofa. I heard some noise and I looked at both right and left.
I saw other girls, they were all having some secret conversation, suddenly all at the same time looked at me, then looked back at each other. I was sure, they talked about me. I think they were the models Josh hired for this summer, I hope they're good girls.
Then, Josh came and talked to me. -So Chloe, are you happy to be here?- he looked at his phone and then back at me. -Yes, I am- I smiled to him. -Look Chloe, as a welcome I decided you're having your first Photoshoot tomorrow. Where? Here, at the pool.- he smiled. I couldn't believe it, -oh my God! Thank you so much Josh!- I said, hugging him.
-Well. I must introduce you to my other models, girls come please- he stood up, and the girls came in. -So, this is Jordyn, this is Sophia, this is Addison, this is Brynn and you probably already know her, this is Maddie!- he looked at me, then looked at Maddie. -Maddie!- I hugged her, she hugged back.
Then Josh told the girls to show me the house. This house had everything! jacuzzis, spa, pools and even a room for shoots!
Then, they showed me the bedrooms, 3 girls slept in one room and the other 3 ones in another one.
I shared by room with Jordyn and Sophia. They were really nice.
They closed the door, and then Jordyn said -Chloe beware of Maddie, she's really mean. She decides everything in here, even the rooms! We're always left apart, and that's why we were so happy that you would come here... Because, with you we have a chance of not being fired...- she rested on her bed. -But why do I give you the chance of not being fired?- I asked. -Because Josh may listen to you, since he's known you for ages!- Sophia exclaimed.
-You're our only hope! We survived being fired ten times! Everything because Maddie, Brynn and Addison don't sometimes agree with us. Maddie has known Josh since they were very little, so he thinks she wants the best for him, and he listens to all of us, but he only listens carefully to Maddie- Jordyn sighed.
-But does Maddie want the best for Josh, or not?- I asked, -OF COURSE NOT!!!- they both exclaimed. After that, I understood, Maddie always wanted the best, she wants to be the best, at everything! So she's going to do everything to take me down to the bottom... I have to take care.

After that, we had pizza for dinner and we talked. Then went to our bedrooms and me, Jordyn and Sophia watched a movie. Then I fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think will happen next? Comment down below and don't forget to vote :)