Chapter 2: The First Photoshoot

Chloe's Point of View
~
I woke up, and immediately saw Sophia sleeping. It was 9 in the morning. I woke her and Jordyn up, and we went for our breakfast; Maddie, Brynn and Addison weren't there, they were tanning.
-Does this happen everyday?- I asked, -yes, they're all the time trying to get perfect tan... Sometimes it fails...- Sophia looked at Jordyn and they both laughed. -Why are you laughing?- I asked them and then, they showed me a picture of Addison with a really red skin. Poor her, that sure hurts!
The bell rang, Josh shouted -Chloe! Are you ready?-. Oh my God! My photoshoot! It's today! -Yes, I'm ready- I said. Then some photographers and a woman with lots of swimsuits came in. The woman was called Mary, and she said that during the photoshoot she would give me different swimsuits to change, thing which was cool.
So, basically Josh had to remove Maddie, Brynn and Addison form the pool because I was having MY photoshoot. I now see Maddie wants to make Josh hers, I don't like that. "Okay, love" she said when Josh told her to get out. Love? That's crazy! Maybe I have feelings for Josh too... I don't really know.
The first swimsuit was really preety, it had flowers all over it and it was cute. I sit next to the pool and grabbed a hat, I put it on my head so my face could be seen, since the Sun was really bright that day. I smiled to the camera. Then I rested nearer the pool and put my hat on my face and with both of my hands made the "peace" thing.
~
Josh's Point of View
~
Chloe is just so stunning. This photoshoot is going really well and it won't need any Photoshop. Yes, I used Photoshop before with Maddie, Brynn and Addison. It wasn't really necessary but they wanted me to... Chloe is different, I think I'm in love with her. She posed and posed, I think she's amazing and she will be hired to do lots of things, from now and on!
Another swimsuit, this one makes her body look even more perfect! I guess I'm staring at her and I can't help it but I love her. I saw Maddie looking jealousy at Chloe, Maddie definitely likes me, she admitted it!
~
Chloe's Point of View
~
While Josh looked at how this producers worked with me, I caught him staring. I can't believe Josh stares at me, does he like me? Well, I think I like him. Maybe we can date each other for this summer and see how the thing goes. Then we took a break and Josh came directly to me: -Are you enjoying this?- he asked, -Of course I am!- I nodded and smiled. -Good- he said, -look, this night come by my office if you have a chance... I may have a surprise- his wonderful eyes caught mines and then I said:-Oh I wonder what you have for me!- I said. -Lets go back to work!- Jim, the producer, said.
---
TIME SKIP,
THAT NIGHT: 9:00 p.m.
Josh's office
---
I walked in Josh's office, and he looked at me. -Well... I'm here- I said. -Look Chloe- he breathed, -we've known each other for a long time, I really like you and I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out with me?- he asked me. -Of course I will!- I said and hugged him. -Chloe, please let's maintain this as a secret, you can only tell your roommates... But Maddie, Brynn and Addison apcant know about this!- he said, putting both of his hands on my waist, -why can't they know?- I asked him, -because Maddie will get jealous... I don't want to have problems!- he kissed my cheek.
-Well go tomorrow, to a place you will never imagine, I'll take to for dinner!- he said and told me to leave.
After that, I said "YASSS!" To myself and ran to my room, I can't wait to tell Soph and Jords!