Chapter 3: Exciting Announcement

Josh's Point of View
~
Chloe is really special to me, I hope we can marry someday. I love her, I totally do. There's no other girl like Chloe, Maddie is not even close! I was thinking about Chloe when the phone rang, I came back to Earth. I picked up;
-Hyland Model Agency- I said, -yes... Who am I talking to?- a woman with French accent said from the other side, -It's Josh Hyland- I looked at the window to make sure it was closed, - Oh, hello Josh! It's Lisa, Lisa Champagnat!- she giggled, my mouth got opened, Lisa Champagnat!!! -Lisa... In what can I help you?- I asked, I knew I was breathing really fast, but it's Lisa Champagnat!. -Well... I have an underwear catalog coming out next, and your models are perfect for this...- her French accent kind of made me laugh..., -of course Lisa!!!- I said, -when can you come?- I said, -tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. I'll be there...- she said. Then, we said goodbye and we ended the call.
I had to tell my models what big thing is coming for them! I walked down the hall, and knocked on Maddie, Brynn and Addison's door. "Come in!!" I heard from the other side, so I opened the door and started to talk; - you all know Lisa Champagnat, right?- they all nodded, -well, you're promoting her new underwear catalog!- I smiled, a huge smile came out of my face. They screamed and jumped all around the room... When I was about to get out of their room, Maddie was going to the toilet and she put her arms around my neck, she then gave herself a little jump, and she her feet fell on the floor, she was pointing her feet, so she was my height. -You will like seeing me in underwear....- she winked, and opened the toilet door, and closed it. Leaving me totally confused....
~
Chloe's point of view
~
I had the door opened, I saw everything. -I swear he doesn't like me...- I said, entering the room. -He likes you! I swear I saw the way he looks at you!- Jordyn said; -the only thing is that Maddie will make up everything to call his attention!- added Sophia. I looked down, thinking about it, just then someone knocked on the door, I looked up (since I was on the floor) and saw Josh. -Hey ladies!- he said, kind of trying to be seductive...- what's up Josh!?- Sophia giggled, -well many things are up, but I came here to tell you...- he coughed, looking at me,- that you're going to be modeling Lisa Champagnat's new underwear line!- he said partly. We all looked at ourselves and screamed, Sophia jumped on the bed, she made me laugh!
----
TIME SKIP
THAT DAY, 8:00 p.m.
----
I looked at my closet, I did not know what to wear! I'm desesperated! But I managed to found this beautiful flower carved blue dress, it's so cute. I'll wear this cute brown heels... I think that for luck, I'll use the bracelets that my grandma gave me this past month... Oh! I can't forget my little purse, I love how it has many flowers in it!
I got out of the bathroom and Sophia said -you look so gorgeous!-, Jordyn was so excited for me -Sophia's right... You look perfect!- she added. -Thank you, I love you, girls!- I hugged both of them...
Suddenly,Someone knocked the door; it was Josh, -sorry, Chloe?- he was trying to find me; -I'm here...- I raised my hand as I walked towards the door; both Jordyn and Sophia smiled. I closed the door, leaving them.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!
If so, don't forget to comment and vote♥︎
Oh, and Chloe's dress is in the media if you want a clearer idea of what it looked like :)
XOXO