Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

FOR THE NEXT two days, Jacques stayed with Lady SM in the infirmary. The motherfucking Count haven't visited milady yet, not even once. Sila lang ni Dimitri ang nagsasalitan sa pagbabantay dahil masyado ring abala si Cloud. He's always running errands for the Count these past few days, Jacques knew Cloud was very busy, but Cloud still manages to cook for him.

"May I ask you something, Lord Jacques?" It was Dimitri. They're inside the infirmary at the moment, waiting for Lady SM to be conscious again.

"What is it?" Sagot niya habang nakahilig sa likod ng pang-isahang sofa na naroon sa infirmary na siyang kinauupuan niya.

"Are you and Cloud friends before you became Miss SM's butler?" Tanong ni Dimitri na puno ng kuryusidad ang boses.

Umiling si Jacques. "I know of him, but I don't know him. Same with Cloud."

Dimitri looked at him like he was trying to unravel something. "Then why are you two close?" There was a frown on Dimitri's voice. "Sorry for prying, it's just that, I know Cloud since he was 16 and ever since then, the only person who he allows to boss him around is The Count. And the only person he really genuinely cares about is The Count. But these past few days, he'd been taking really good care of you, even cooking for you when I know for a fact that he's very busy. That's why I'm curious. Cloud's not like that to other people than The Count."

Hindi alam ni Jacques ang isasagot sa tanong ni Dimitri. What's he supposed to answer anyway? That Cloud likes him even though he's a man? That that motherfucking asshole has been flirting with him?

Jacques shudders at the thought. Dimitri would definitely passed out in shock if he ever finds out.

And it's not for him to tell anyways. He doesn't have the right to tell others about Cloud's sexual preference. That's Cloud's right alone.

So Jacques lied. "We live in the same house, we got pretty close."

"Hmm-mm." Was all Dimitri said, clearly not convinced.

Well, even Jacques' was not convince. But it's not like he could tell Dimitri the truth.

Jacques pulled his cellphone from his front pocket to pass the time and also to make himself looked busy and avoid Dimitri's inquisitive eyes. Ayaw niyang makipag-usap kay Dimitri. He's too intimidating, especially how he looks at him like he's trying to unravel something that he was hiding.

Jacques was tensed, but then his posture slowly relaxed when his phone beeped and he received a message from Cloud.

From: Nube

How's Lady SM?

Jacques replied. 'Still unconscious.'

From: Nube

How about my babe? You doing okay?

Jacques frowned at the word 'babe'. Is he asking me? Was Cloud referring to him?

Jacques replied quickly.

'If the babe you're referring is me — here's for you 🖕🏻.'

From Nube:

'LOL. Always hot tempered. Is my babe sleeping well these past few days? I'm not around much and you're making this one hell of a butler worry.'

Iritadong napailing si Jacques. Cloud won't really stop this 'babe' thing. Jacques knew that Cloud was flirting with him again. The fucking guts of this man!