Zero

Currently me and Nejire were flying around dropping down to the ground to destroy a bunch of robots every now and then, trying to pace ourselves. I have no idea about what our total scores are but I can only hope that there good.

But to be honest, we have destroyed a metric fuck ton of robots, so we probably will. But I'm not going to say that we will just in case I jinx it. But besides that, it' been quite boring to be honest. But in all fairness. You're technically not meant to team up like this, but hey! They didn't say squat about it in the rules so. It's fair game.

It had  been pretty close to about 10 minutes sense the exam had started, thankfully Nejire was still hanging on. Through out these past 10 months we've been able to get Nejire to around 30 minutes with using her quirk moderately.

But, this isn't something that calls for moderate quirk usage. So on my guess she has about 8 to 10 minutes left. So enough to finish the exam. Unless something unexpected happened.

Though there was one thing that had bothered me a lot. Whatever this zero pointer is. I've haven't even seen one trough the entire exam. How the pamphlet had described it was very vague.

An enemy that is worth absolutely no points. There very good in tight spaces. The best bet is to run from them if you see one.

Yeah literally 3 sentences. Thanks UA. But even with the vague description of the robot, it would imply there are multiple. Yet I've not seen one. Of course when destroying mass amounts of robots in one or two blasts of fire didn't really let me see what point robots I had killed. So I can't really say for sure.

We had decided to try and make a swoop around to the front of the testing field, to see if they have replaced the robots the other contestants had destroyed at the beginning of the exam. And lucky for them they did. So we repeated the posses a few more times.

"3 MINUTES LEFT! BETTER GET AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN! BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO IN JUST A BIT!" President Mic exclaimed over the many speakers scattered around the field. "Hey Nejire?" I ask as we land on top of a roof for a quick rest. "Yeah, whats up." She replies in between taking in a few deep breaths.

"You think that what President Mic had just said means that th-" I don't even get to finish what I was saying before there was a massive rumble. Me and Nejire both look towards the direction it came from to see a massive robot rising from the ground. "The Zero Pointer" Me and Nejire both say.

"You thinking want I'm thinking Izuku?" Nejire asks me. "Stop acting like it was a question. Lets show them what we're made of." I say as I start to once again fly. Picking up Nejire as we fly towards the massive zero pointer. Or at least what I'd assume is the zero pointer. There isn't any real label on it.

Never mind. There's literally a massive zero painted on it. Well I guess that clears any confusion. "So Nejire anything particular you had in mind?" I ask as we're about to reach the robot. "I was thinking a Lift Up, followed by a Tactical Fire Storm, ending in a V-Create Eruption. How about that?" She questions back to me. "Sounds like a plan to me." I respond back.

At this point me and Nejire part ways, I fly above it and she flies under it. I shoot a few  small blasts of fire at the massive over sized hunk of metal to get its attention. As it soon begins to target me I fly above its head and begin to charge up as much fire as I can while collecting the mass about of fire I had already stored up.

The robot had noticed my stillness and had prepared to trow a punch at me. But before it could it was knocked off balance because of the mass amounts of shock energy sent into one of its legs. Shortly after the robot slowly begins to rise as a massive swirl of energy appears form under it.

Nejire soon appears next to me ready to begin phase 2. I use some of my fire to make a small bubble of fire around her. Shortly after I shoot a highly concentrated bullet of fire strait trough the robot, about big enough for a person.

I then proceed to control the small orb of fire I had Nejire in trough the hole in the robot I had just made with a trail of energy following behind it. Nejire then reaches the ground causing a massive shake in the ground while it cracks and crumbles beneath itself. By this time the lift up had already worn off so the robot had started to make it's ascend back into the shaking earth beneath it.

As soon as it lands into the ground unable to gain its balance due to the quaking ground. I begin my charge, of so you could say towards the robot. I flew down at my max speed, with my fire travailing behind me. I slow down just enough to send all of the fire into my right arm, and toss it at the robot.

As it makes impact a massive explosion goes off all of the fire gravitating towards itself, sniping it into a spiral. I use the remaining bits of my fire to trow it into the still quaking earth, truing it into lava right before it hits.

I grab the orb of fire that Nejire was in and fly away from the flaming inferno. That may now be spewing lava. Key word may. No there totally was.

"AND TIME!" President mic yells over the intercom. And just like that the exam was over. With me and Nejire being a step above the rest as the fiery inferno stops to show nothing but destroyed ashes of what was the Zero Pointer.

A/N
Well shit. Sorry everyone. Mothers day didn't turn out the exact way I had hoped. Not in a bad  way it was good, we had a good time and all. Just what I didn't count on was passing out at 9:47 after trying to watch Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. So in short we had got out the pools, you know the inflatable ones. Yeah those, but me and my baby sister swam for a collective 4 hours, plus slip n' slide time. So I passed out hard, and didn't get to write. Again sorry about that. 😅 But ANYWAYS! I hope all of you peeps had a good mothers day. Unless you couldn't because C O R O N A. But, yeah. Hope you liked the chapter. And there will be a whole chapter about all of Izuku and Nejire's moves, and combo moves like I mentioned before. The only reason I didn't include some was because this chapter would have gone on for way too long. Maybe at 10K I'll make like a 5,000 word chapter about there moves and whatnot. Just for reference a normal reader goal is about 2,000 words from the average 1,000 word normal chapters.  Anyways hope you have a good day night or whatever...

And remember, the Future is Now so...
Don't Kill Yourself~ (Really Don't)