Lonely

Author's Note: I get this feeling a lot. I was actually feeling it when I write this. And it was, like, 11 p.m., so none of my other friends were up. So yeah, I was just bored and lonely. I tried asking for help, but no one would. But I tried. Enjoy anyways.

        Casey sees Raph on the couch, his chin resting on his hands, which were placed on the arm of the couch.He sits down next to him, overlooking him to try find out the problem. With no luck, he decided to ask him. "Hey," he started with. Raph shifts, so he's sitting up, looking at the floor with an arm slung over his knee. "Hey," he replied back, almost sadly. He moves closer, until they were about six inches away from each other. "What's wrong?" he asks sincerely. He shakes his head, "Nothing." Hew slides even closer, their elbows touched. "Tell me," he said sternly, eager to know what's troubling his mutant friend. Raph leans back into the couch, his eyes softening. The light seemed to make his eyes twinkle. "I said it's nothing," he snaps, getting irritated with his friend. Casey was also feeing irritated. He hates it when he isn't open with him. He gets closer, noticing his light blush. He also notices that their lips are just centimeters away, and blushes a little himself. "Raph, I care about you. I help you, please tell me!" he says softly, stern enough for him to know he means it.

        Both boys blush deeper as they realize what he said. He sighs in defeat, shifting his position again. "I guess I've been a little lonely," he admits. Casey shoots a confused look in his direction, he's hardly ever lonely. He shrugs, noticing his stare. "Mikey's been annoying Leo, Leo's either brushing off Mikey or mediating, and Donnie's usually working on something. April hasn't come over in a while because of Irma, and Splinter is usually doing his own thing. And then you're usually spending time with Don because of your new 'bond,' our whatever it is you guys have," he explains, putting air-quotes around the word "bond." He also seemed to look upset---jealous, almost---when he mentioned that. He suddenly felt guilty. He had been hanging out with Donnie a lot lately....

         He bit his bottom lip, realizing that everything he says was true. His arms are suddenly around him holding him into his chest. "I'm sorry," he said softly as Raph's arms go around his neck. He hesitates before responding. "You think we can hang out later?" Raph asks, a small smile on his lips as he beams up from his chest. Casey smiles back, standing up. Raph followed as her heard the sentence he's been waiting for for a while, "Why wait?"

Author's Note: Sorry if it sucked, but I tried. The next one should be up sometime before Winter break.