𝐄𝐩2.

•🅼🅰🅹•

It was two weeks before school starte𝐬 and I just got back from California. I didn't tell the group yet cuz I wanted to surprise them by going to everybody's house.

I walked out of my house with everybody's gifts and souvenirs in my book bag. I looked to my left and saw a big ass
U Haul truck next door. Me being the friendly nosey ass nigga I am, I went to go great the new neighbors.

I walked up to the porch about to knock on the door but it was opened by the most beautiful person I ever saw. He was brown skin and short with curly hair and pretty eyes.

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘^

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘^

"H-hi."He said. "Hey um I'm uh I live next door."I said struggling to get my words out. He giggled a little causing me to smile.

"I'm Samaj but you can call me Maj."I said. "I'm Nelly."He said
"Nelly why you got the door open you know momma just turned on the air condi-who dat?"A short brown skin girl came down the stairs talking to Nelly asked.

"Dis is Maj. He lives next door."He said looking at her. "Oh hey I'm Magic but you can call me gg."She said smiling showing off her dimples. I nodded my head.

"You tryna help wit deez boxes?"Nelly asked. "Nelly no he probably steal."GG said. I laughed. "Girl bye what I gotta steal fo."I said. We all laughed before going outside.

"Where y'all from?"I asked while I picked up a box. "Kissimmee."They said in unison followed by a laugh. I nodded my head taking the box in the house.

Nelly and GG came behind me with boxes. I noticed that the box I was carrying had Nelly's name on it. "Nelly want me to put this one in your room?"I asked.

"Yeah this one gotta go too."He said carrying the box up stairs. I followed behind him. I couldn't help but stare at his ass. The way it jiggled while he walked up the stairs. Mesmerizing.

•30 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫•

We were in his room and I sat on his bed just watching him un pack his boxes. "Maj what's in your book bag ?"He asked. "Ohh shit I forgot."I said. I got up and walked out of his room.

I walked back in the room. "I'm sorry I gotta go but you trynna meet my friends tomorrow?"I said. He nodded his head. "Ight give me your number."I said. He smiled and pulled out his phone.

We exchanged numbers and then I made my way to ATMs house. I knocked on the door and waited for his mom to open it.

Soon she came with a bonnet on. "Hey miss Charmaine ATM home?"I asked. "Nah. Him and jay coming back tomorrow from Miami."She said. I nodded my head and made my way to Tjs house.

Her aunt wasn't home so shes probably at TTs house. I knocked on the door and her sister came almost immediately.

She looked me up and down. "Wat you want nigga?"She said. I rolled my eyes. "Where TT and Tj?"I asked. "They cleaning houses in Miami.Ion think they coming back tonight."She said before closing the door.

I shook my head and walked home. I walked up to my room and looked out the window. I could see in Nelly's room cuz he ain't put his curtains up so I FaceTimed him.

FACETIME CALL

"Hello"
He had the camera facing the ceiling so I couldn't see him.

"whatchu doin"

* giggles*
"The same thing I was doing before you left Maj"

"Oh. You trynna fall asleep on the phone tonight......."

🤧😷🦠