𝐄𝐩3.

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘•

•🅹🅰🆈•

I got out the car and stretched. "I'm so glad to be home."I said. "Yeah yeah nigga help me with these bags."ATM said. I rolled
my eyes helping him put his bags upstairs and I left mine downstairs.

We said our goodbyes to our aunt and I made my way home which was right across the street. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by my dad sitting on the couch.

I smiled. "Hey pops."I said putting my bags down. "Wassup Mo. How was yo summer."He said as I walked to sit beside him. "It was Ight." I said

"Whatchu doing looking all grown wit dat mustache and shit." He said smiling. I just chuckled and brushed it down wit my fingers.

"So wassup witchu and ole girl?" He asked taking a sip from his cup. I sighed deeply. "Mauuuun SOS for real."I said shaking my head. He laughed.

"I'm serious it's like she just won't trust me."I said putting my head in my hands. "Did you talk to her about it?"He asked.

"The last time we talked yes but that ain't lead to nun but a argument."I said. "When was the last time yall talked?"He asked. "Uhh the last time we fu-The day before I left."I said. I had to catch myself.

He looked at me like I was dumb. "Nigga that was two months ago. So you mean to tell me you ain't talk to her all summer?" He asked. I shook my head. "If she wanted to talk she could've hit a nigga up." I shrugged. "Now you know damn well it don't work like that. You ain't never gone get no girl." He chuckled to himself. I sucked my teeth.

"I can get any girl but I just want her-"Exactly so why you treating her like sheon matter?"He said. I looked down. "Look go over there and talk to her and don't get mad cuz she ain't saying shit that make sense. Just listen to her. Be mature about it."He said.

I nodded my head and made my way to her house. I knocked on the door and she almost immediately opened it. We just looked at each other. She looked mad and bothered but sexy at the same time.

"You gone let a nigga in."I said. She rolled her eyes and moved out the way. "Where yo auntie?"I asked walking in. "Work ."She answered with an attitude. I sucked my teeth. I can't wait to fuck that attitude outta her.

"What.You asked me a question and I answered it."She said. "Ok so answer me this. Why youon trust me."I said looking straight in her eyes. She rolled them.

"I trust you with my life and that's only cuz we been friends since pampers but- "But youon trust me with your heart. like you said we been friends before anything you know I would neva hurtchu but lately it just seem like we ain't that either."I said.

"That's cuz ion see you the same no more jay." She said with her arms crossed. "So what you see me as cuz it for sho ain't yo nigga." I scoffed.

She looked down. "Ion know....You more like a secret to me and when we be hanging wit the group its like I can't be to friendly around you cuz they gone think- "FUCK WHAT THEY GONE THINK BRUH!" I yelled causing her to jump.

I sighed. "I ain't mean to yell I'm sorry."I said she looked at me like I was crazy. Aye I just wanna he mature about this."I said. "Is this because you got a mustache?" She asked smirking a little. I chuckled. "Nah but I look good don't I." I said doing the light skin face and rubbing my hands together.