𝐄𝐩.5

•🆃🅹•

Its been a month since school started and I decided not to play volleyball this year only because I couldn't do tryouts due to my summer job.

Right now, we were all at a football game. Well all except Maj. He been kinda distant lately but I understand everybody goes through things.

Fendi, ATM,and jay all played football so we were there to support.Magic's a cheerleader tho, me I could never. I sat beside TT with Nelly sitting between my legs on a bleacher under me eating sour patch kids.

TT taped my shoulder. "Ouu bitch 43 just took off his helmet." She said excitedly. Number 43 was jay. I looked to were she was pointing at and I seen him smile at me showing his gap witch he barely does because he's self-conscious about it.

I smiled back waving a little. Him and I have gotten closer through out this month. It's almost like how it used to be before we started fucking.

I really like him but I'm not ready to let myself fully trust him. That would give him the opportunity to walk out of my life. Just like my dad.

My chest tightened at the thought about him leaving before he even got the chance to meet me. I felt like I was about to cry. Until I remember Fuck dat nigga.

Imma be great one day and he gone wish he could've been there. Wit his ole bitch ass.

"You good?" TT asked. I looked at her and nodded my head. "Yea I was just thinking bout sum shit." I said she nodded her head in response. I knew she wanted to ask what I was thinking bout but she knew I didn't wanna talk bout it.

"I'm finna go get some more candy y'all want something?" Nelly asked. "Yeah get me another hot dog." TT answered. "Damn glizzy gobler."Maj said walking up the bleachers to sit with us. Nelly smiled and gave him a hug while TT rolled her eyes at the name he called her.

Nelly draged Maj away as they went to the food truck just outside the entrance. I shook my head. They cute or whatever. I looked at TT and seen her look at ATM as the coach put him on the field.

She wasn't focused on the game this whole time until coach put him in. "TT."I said. She hummed in response. "You like ATM?" I asked. "I mean as friends yeah." She said. I smacked my teeth.

She looked at me and smiled causing me to smile. "What." She said dragging it. "You know what I mean." I said as I lightly elbowed her. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ion know cuz I had on crush on him for the longest but he made it clear that he didn't feel the same way."She said looking down playing with her ring.

I remember the day she told him she liked him in third grade. She wrote a note and gave it to him and he ripped it up and started to clown her about it. She was so embarrassed and she cried. So me ,jay and Maj didn't talk to him for a week until he apologized.

He still made it known that he ain't like her tho.

"How you know if he still feel that way if you aint never asked him?" I questioned. She sucked her teeth. "We just now starting to be friends I'm not rushing anything." She said. Lowkey looking for his Jersey number. It was the same as his brothers in all sports. 24.

"Oh so you do like him." I said smiling. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes before smiling. "Maybe a little but I still don't wanna rush nothing." She said.

"Mhmm." I chuckled. She did the same and soon Nelly and Maj came back. The game went good and we won. We're now on the verge of being undefeated.

                             🐉

•🅼🅰🅹•

The room soon filled with my cussing and his moaning. He put his hand out to touch my stomach but I smacked it away. I pulled his legs up a little bit more allowing me to hit that special spot.