VIII.

it was friday night, and I was in a dressing room at madison square garden with jimmy.

he and I were cozied up on a burgundy corduroy couch, his arm draped over my shearling-covered shoulder; I'd worn my blue coat every day since he'd bought it for me, I felt so safe in it.

"guess what, darling?" he said, nuzzling my cheek.
"what?"
"it'll be your birthday in just a few short hours." he pressed his lips to my neck, letting his hand wander beneath my coat to my waist, pulling me closer to him. "and on monday morning, we'll be on our way home."

I was overflowing with excitement, not just for my birthday, but at the thought of traveling back to england with jimmy; going "home". I hadn't had a place to call home in over three years, and my heart was bursting with joy.

I rested my head on his shoulder and took his hand in mine, interlocking my fingers with his. he suddenly pulled me up onto his lap, his arms possessively around my waist, and he pressed his lips to mine. I didn't protest. my hands went to his hair and I turned myself around so that I was straddling him, and we had a full-blown makeout session on that couch.

jimmy loved taking control. next thing I knew, he'd flipped me onto my back and slipped my coat off of my arms, deepening his kisses.
"I think I know what my first birthday present to you will be," he said, panting in between kisses.
"what's that?" I asked, and he smirked at me.
"an orgasm," he growled in my ear, and I felt my cheeks getting hot and my stomach twisting in knots, and I realized that my panties felt damp.

I nonchalantly reached for jimmy's hand and guided it to my core, in need of relief. he smirked at me when he felt the soaking wet fabric, and he followed my signals. he began by rubbing me in gentle circles, and he did this until I absolutely couldn't stand it anymore.
"jimmy, please," I whimpered, breathless. he took me suddenly with two fingers, and I felt my eyes roll backwards into my head.

he moved in and out of me quickly, and I gasped as I felt him stretch me further to introduce a third finger. my heart pounded in my chest and my legs had started to shake; I was nearing my summit.
"jimmy," I groaned, struggling to control the volume of my voice, and I finally felt myself come onto his hand, ecstasy enveloping me.

when I came back to myself, I was gripping onto his wrist, holding his hand against my heat.
"are you alright, darling?" he asked, kissing my flushed cheek, and I nodded and loosened my grip on his arm.

he disappeared into the dressing room's private bathroom to wash his hands, and then he joined me again on the couch.
"when we get back to the hotel, we'll do the real thing," he said, sitting me up and pressing his lips to my neck. I was a loved-up basketcase with trembling legs, and every time he touched me I melted a little more.

"I love you," I whimpered, reaching for him, and he smiled at me.
"I love you too, darling."

-

I was in the backstage lounge at madison square garden with the band after the show. seeing as we didn't have to rush to the plane and head off to another city, we had time to hang back and party a little bit.

I sat on jimmy's lap, his hand on my thigh.
"you're nineteen, angel," he said, kissing my neck, and I glanced up at the clock; it was just after midnight.
"well, would you look at that. I suppose I am," I said, running my fingers through his sweat-soaked curls. "I quite enjoyed my early birthday present. do you promise that I'll get another one?"
he smirked at me. "of course, darling. only the best for you."

I was given a glass of wine, and I casually sipped it and reclined against jimmy, my head on his shoulder and his arms around my waist, and I listened to the chatter that filled the room. the wine I drank made me feel warm and dreamy, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck.
"are you tired, babygirl?"
"mm-hm," I whimpered.

he and I nonchalantly slipped out of the lounge and we were chauffeured back to the hotel, where we stripped down and consumed more wine.

jimmy's hands roamed my body, and he gently pushed me onto my back. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted with me, and there was no square inch of my body that hadn't been touched or kissed by him. I felt his lips close around one of my nipples and I let out a low moan, my hands instinctively going to his hair, my fingers becoming tangled in his dark curls.

"do you want me, darling?" he asked, his hand going to the sensitive spot between my legs, rubbing me in gentle circles.
"so much."
"how much?"
I watched as he dropped his underwear to the floor, and I felt him rub his tip against my entrance.
"more than anything," I hissed out, in desperate need of him.

he smirked at me and spread my legs apart, and he slowly filled me with his seven inches. I clawed at the bed sheets and I felt his hands grip onto my thighs, and my eyes rolled back into my head.
"you like that, don't you?" he said, grinding himself into me, and I nodded, gazing up at him. he pressed his lips to my neck and I felt his teeth graze my skin, and I felt him leave a trail of lovebites from my ear to my collarbone.

I eventually became completely entranced in him, only caring to notice the sensations of his fingertips on my body, the bed rocking back and forth beneath me, and his teeth sinking into my skin.
"jimmy," I whimpered, gently tugging on his hair and arching my back; I was nearing my peak.

"are you close, angel?" he asked, breathless, and I nodded. jimmy pressed his forehead to mine and gazed into my eyes, pressing his lips to mine occasionally, giving me sweet, sloppy kisses. the buildup came quickly, and before I knew it I was coming undone under him, my nails digging into his back and moans escaping my throat.

he finished only seconds after I did, his face scrunching up in anguish and relaxing in satisfaction, and he pressed more messy kisses to my lips. we laid there for a few moments, catching our breath and drinking in the euphoria before gently withdrawing from each other and lying in comfortable silence.

"jimmy," I breathed, reaching for his hand and taking it in mine.
"yes, angel?"
"I love you," I whimpered.
"I love you too, daphne. come here."
he pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his racing heartbeat.

we laid together in our loved-up haze, slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.