Chapter eight : I'll give you space

Eugene

After Abraham had stormed out of the house, Eugene felt a mixed range of emotions. Going from utter anger that Abraham couldn't understand him to utter stupidity in his choice of words during their argument. Their argument. One of the few... Well two they had had over the time together.. But this one was entirely worse. He had thrown out the "you're smothering me I need space " card.. Which drove Abraham clear over the edge.

Standing dumbfounded in the room for several minutes after Abraham stormed out Eugene shook his head as he made a brash decision. Going upstairs he packed himself a small backpack of clothes,and extra ammunition,then going downstairs and packing himself some food. Taking a deep breath before he left the house quickly with his bag. Not looking at anyone as he went back towards the front gate. Needing to walk to help blow off the steam he left without any word to anyone. Heading straight for the bullets factory.

It didn't take him long to get there, when he was furious his legs moved as fast as a cheetahs. Entering the bullet factory quietly he locked the door behind him. Fumbling with the lock as he was finally in solitude. Alone with the one thing he was good at.

He soon set up making bullets as he hummed his favorite song as he worked. Completely in his own world. Completely unaware also to the world just outside the door.

About an hour into working Eugene heard soft murmuring voices nearby. Freezing up as they grew closer. He could pick out a few words. "Grab" and "Bullets" were all he made out. Sliding from his chair he slunk to the floor beneath the work table. Tightly clutching his pistol in his now clammy hands.

A pounding sound was soon heard at the door. Over and over until the steel door caved in, light from flashlights shining in as several saviors entered. One holding a sledgehammer. That evidently caused the door noise. Ducking his head after catching a glimpse of them, he counted five, Eugene swallowed hard. What had he gotten himself into now?

Abraham

After storming out of the house, the vein throbbing in his forehead, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. His face as red as his hair.

"That dumbass little....airhead ..Shitty...asshole...fucking..." Abraham muttered ever profane name over and over again. This fight having a much worse effect on him. Need more space?

"I've just been keeping your fucking ass safe." he grumbled angrily as he walked down the street, going no where in particular. His rage fueling him so blindly he didn't see Eugene storming to the gate.

After an hour he finally went back to the house, slamming the door still angered. Not surprised at all to find out Eugene wasn't home. The smart ass was probably off reading some book in some corner far away from Abraham.

Eugene

After taking a few seconds to come up with a plan, hearing the men spread out into the inner factory Eugene saw one man come into his line of sight. Raising his pistol shakily, if he didn't fire soon the man would see him and that would be the end of it. Swallowing hard as he soon saw the man aim his shotgun at Eugenes chest.

The clacking of heavy boots on the linoleum soon echoed, coming towards Eugene. He dropped the pistol as he soon came face to face with Dwight.

Diwght crouched down smirking deviously "Where's your precious soldier man? " he said tauntingly.

Eugene just snarled, spitting at Dwight's face now. Dwight frowned as he swung his fist out, colliding with Eugenes face. Stars soon filling his vision before blacking out from the force of Dwight's hand.

Abraham

Now he knew Eugene could get angry but not this angry. It had been hours now since Abraham first stormed out. Eugene should have been back by now. Worry soon overcoming his rage, Abraham went out of the house. Heading to the gate. Having that sinking feeling in his gut now.

Stopping at the one person who was at the gate he grabbed his arm "Have you seen Eugene? " he tried not to sound incredibly panicked but it showed anyways.

"UH... Yeah... He left a few hours ago...headed towards the factory... "

And with that Abraham was off, sprinting with his rifle in his hands ,towards the factory.

"Dumbass... Stupid... Little shit.  " he muttered over and over. Skidding to a halt as he saw the broken down steel door at the entrance.

"no... " Abraham muttered as he ran in rifle raised, sweeping over the interior first, seeing nothing at first glance. Walking around slowly he soon found the note that was daggered to Eugenes work station. He knew it was his because there was the crappy Polaroid from a few weeks ago of them together shoved in a small frame.

Abraham swallowed hard as he read the note.

"We have taken your bullet maker. He is ours for a month now. Any attempts to get him will result in the annihilation of your community."

-Negan

Blood was splattered on the page as well... Reading over and over soon brought angry tears to Abrahams eyes. "Dammit... " he mutters sadly now.