Chapter nine: Maybe too much...

Eugene

Waking up groggily in a dank, dark room. His head spinning as he struggled to move his hands. But unfortunately they were bound behind his back. The cool metal of the chair he sat in against his exposed wrists. Lifting his head trying to mentally clear the cobwebs he let out a soft groan. It could best be described as if he was waking up from a heavy night of drinking with Abraham. But this was not his bed, or even his house for the matter. He couldn't tell yet where he was. All he remembered was....

"Negan.... " Eugene muttered lowly, remembering the saviors barging into the factory while he was alone. Dwight staring into his eyes as he said something.. That part was a little fuzzy.

Grunting now as Eugene was determined to escape, some how some way he would. He and Abraham had before.

The sound of boots echoing down the hallway just outside the metal door sent a chill down Eugenes spine. The heavy sound growing closer and closer. It sounded like the person was walking slowly, as if pacing. But the boots were soon just outside the door. A long shadow casting into the room through the small window in the top of the door. Due to the light however, Eugene could not make out a face. Cringing back as the door swung open, the light from the hallway blinding him for a brief moment.

"Well hello Mr Bullet maker.. " Negans deep, cruel voice echoed into the room. A menacing chuckle emiting from Negans throat as he padded his way to stand in front of Eugene.

"I've finally got Rick goddamn Grimes secret fucking weapon. The Bastard whose gonna make me a shit ton of fucking bullets! " Negan grinned widely, in the dark the look causing even more fear to rise within Eugene. He remained Unmoving though. Not willing to give into Negans ways. 

Negan frowned upon seeing Eugenes poker face, soon his glove clad hand grabbed Eugenes chin tightly, he squeezing it hard. "Listen here you little piece of shit. You are gonna fucking make me a lot of damned bullets or I'll fucking rip your tiny little dick off...." he paused then chuckled darkly "...and for your little army asshole friend, I'll shove Lucille down his fucking throat. And he will scream my fucking name!  Ha!!" Negan grinned widely, enjoying the thought of slaughter and carnage.

Eugenes gaze faltered slightly at the mention of Abraham "Don't hurt anyone... Not a soul from Alexandria... Or hilltop... Or anyone else outside your group... I'll... I'll do what you want... Just don't hurt anyone... Please... " Eugene said begging now. Hoping deep down Negan had a shred of humanity left within his seemingly darkened soul.

Negan just grinned even wider now, nodding quickly as he gave a punch to Eugenes shoulder, "Hot damn boy.. You're a little fucking pussy....I'm gonna have some fucking fun with you for the next damn month. You're gonna be my bullet bitch now. Welcome to the Saviors you lucky asshole. " Negan chuckled loudly as he turned exitting the room which would now be Eugenes "home" for the next thirty one days. 

Abraham

Abraham ran full speed back to Alexandria the blood splattered note tightly in his hand. The whites of his knuckles showing. The vein popping out in his forehead.

"Stupid... Little... Asshole.." he mutters, fighting back the angry tears which threatened to flow out. Sergeant Abraham Ford never cried. Never. But Eugene brought the best and worst out in him. Half of him felt responsible now for Eugenes taking. The other half was just plain worried as hell for his safety. Who knows exactly how the saviors would hold to their bargain. Yes they would keep him alive but to what extent?

He pushed the thoughts out as he ran at Rick, who was walking down the street with Jesus.

"Rick.. Rick!! " Abraham called out, the anxiety evident in his voice.

Rick turned frowning instantly, knowing Abraham and Eugene were usually together. Seeing Abraham alone sent up a red flag.

Abraham skidded to a halt in front of Rick, panting as he handed over the note "We've... We've gotta go... Get him back... If they get bullets... We won't stand a chance man... We gotta fucking do something.." he said loudly and in a rush.

Rick fell silent as he read the note, after reading it several times he looked at Abraham with a saddened expression "Abraham... He'll attack us all if we try... We can't risk all these lives for Eugene... I know he's important... But the risk is too high... I know Negan by now... He won't kill someone he can use... Why do you think I'm still alive?"

Abraham growled angrily, all he heard was the "We can't... " dropping his rifle to the ground he grabbed Rick by the collar, getting in his face as he shouted "WE CANT JUST FUCKING LEAVE HIM GODDAMMIT!! HE DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS BULLSHIT!!"

By then a small crowd had gathered, including rosita. Jesus grunting and speaking furtively as he tried pulling Abraham from Rick.

Seeing Rick's slightly fearful eyes, Abraham quickly let go. Realizing, for the time being Rick Grimes was right. He looked around at the faces. Seeing innocent children and women. Rosita nodded slowly at him, a sad expression on her face. It was a odd way of approval.

He let out a long sigh ,hanging his head in shame now.

"Okay.. Fine.. We fucking wait... But it didn't say shit about keeping an eye on their damned factory.. Which I /will/ do.. I won't sit around doing nothing..." he said in his stern, don't question me, voice. All he needed was the slightest nod from Rick then he was walking back to his house. Needing a bag of supplies and such to head out. It unsettling that Eugene would be gone for an entire month... No communication at all.. How would he stand it?  The last time.... He had distance in a relationship..he slipped into drinking to numb the emotional pain. But now, this shit was real. No bottom bottle therapy for Abraham this time.