Chapter 1 - Fuze-kun, or is he?

[Pictures for this book were provided by Kano the Picture Wanker. I do not know about this man current location, whereabouts or contact number, and I wasn't aware that he was selling me drugs]

It was a peaceful night in the city. Meanwhile in a small apartment, Y/N was chewing a pencil over his math homework.

'I got X, but what on british pale ass I'm supposed to do with it?!' He threw pen at the wall, and stared with pure rage at notebook 'Screw this, I'm going to make living by making meth!'

He went to the front doors and put on his shoes. Gentle breeze of summer hit him as he left, and walked down the street towards a small supermarket nearby.

He quickly located the freezer and looked at ice cream?

'Should I get the blue strawberry as usual or try those new lemon ones?' He pondered.

The sliding doors opened and Russian anthem blasted from speakers. A fully armed soldier walked in.

"Target acquired" Soldier pointed AK at Y/N "Commencing the operation"

Y/N quickly jumped behind a shelf. Barrage of bullets turned the shelf and products into a swish cheese.

Whole shop went silent and an empty metal magazine hit the floor. Heavy footsteps started getting closer, so he quickly got up and started running to the exit.

Bullets were flying around as he busted through the window.

"Suka bliet!" The man threw a large chunk of metal that looked like a shield, knocking Y/N to the ground.

He quickly started crawling through broked glass to nearby car, as the man walked to him and pressed him to the ground with foot.

The man took off the mask "Hey, Vsauce here. Have you ever wondered why god wants you dead?"

Vsauce pulled out a shotgun and cocked it "Let's find out!"

YOU DIED