Chapter 4 - Opening Ceremony

[Everyone was disappointed by Fuze original method of killing, so I quickly changed it into cluster charge fatality. No need to thank me for killing you in a brutal way!]

"Welcome!" Old man said and everyone went silent "Welcome to school 17! For those who still don't know, I'm Klyn Morgan, principal of the school. I welcome new students and old ones in this new school year, and wish good luck in your studies! As most of you know, each year we hold a fighting contest, normally freshmen are not allowed to participate in fighting events and clubs, but we decided to make exception this year and allow freshmen to join small contests and join clubs that are allowed..."

He paused for a moment and quiet whispers echoed through the gym as he said that.

"...You will learn more about that from your homeroom teachers and club supervisor. Now let me introduce a new staff member, Ms Lucia Twilight. Please give her a warm welcome!"

Woman with snob-like aura around walked on the stage. Her hair was dark gray and her fancy dress looked more expensive than other teachers' and even principal's. Principal stepped away from microphone and let her in his place.

"Hello everyone" Ms Twilight said with half-serious voice that tried to be cheerful "As principal said, I'm Lucia Twilight, new math teacher

"Hello everyone" Ms Twilight said with half-serious voice that tried to be cheerful "As principal said, I'm Lucia Twilight, new math teacher. I hope... to get along with you all"

She cracked a twisted, fake smile that revealed how nervous she was. She quickly bailed from the stage and went back to her seat among teachers.

[Fun fact: You're going to meet her]

'The hell do you mean by that?'

[You'll see soon, very soon]

"That's all" Principal smiled "All freshman please stay here and wait for instructions. Other students, please head towards your classroom"

Most of the students walked out along with teachers, only principal and five other teachers stayed.

"I will start read the student list, please walk towards your homeroom teacher" Principal said after last student left and pulled out a tablet out of his pocket "Class 1A, homeroom teacher Mr Dio"

A tall, blond and muscular man stood up and walked on the stage in a weird manner. Principal started calling out students, and they walked towards the Mr Dio. Every student was either a humanoid monster or human with some traits. He already got used to it, but he almost fell of the chair  when Grimina Hunt was called out. 

She was basically a green, humanoid blob-like creature with multiple tentacles instead of limbs and lips, yet even principal couldn't help but to briefly glance at her ass as she was passing by.

She looked like result of a failed abortion after Cthulhu tentacled an alien in a horror hentai, and then fell down four flights of stairs. She was a green, humanoid, blob-like creature with multiple tentacles instead of limbs. Face basically looked like something compressed to the 9th layer of hell and back, just to make a crippled kid run for his life and be used in alien abduction awareness campaigns. Her forehead was so big, that a seagull could make a nest between her eyebrows. Eye patch was covering her right eye and tentacles were growing around her lips like a beard. Hundreds of red pimples on her face made her look like a whole army of snipers is after her, her geeky glasses gave her look of a type of person that puts a ruler under her pillow to see how long she sleeps. Shape of her body under the school uniform looked like both ends of the lesbian spectrum at once, and a weight used to determine elevators capacity weight that even depression gave up on. The noise she made while moving towards Mr Dio sounded as confusing as her sexuality.