Chapter 1: ~Waking Up~

*Beep Beep Beep*  *Beep Beep Be-SMASH! * Getting up at 6:30 in the flippin morning sucks!!  I lay in bed just staring at the ceiling when my eyes start to slowly close and then all of a sudden *slam*  I jump up in bed with my eyes so wide I thought they were going to pop out. I look over to were the sound came from and see my mom standing there glaring at me. "CLARRISSA!! " she randomly screams making me fall off my bed and hit the floor… face first… and really hard. "WTF!! MOM!" I scream back. She looks at me like I'm crazy then says "its almost nine your going to be late!" and slams the door. I get up off the floor and run to my closet, which is like a maze, and pick out some plain black jeggings, somewhite hightop converse, and a crop top shirt that says 'You Cant Sit With Us' and throw it all on. Now for my hair I just take it out of the braid I had it in and just let the waves hang down to my butt(I know I have long blonde hair and I love it). For makeup I dont put any one because its to much work and I don't have enough time. I grab my backpack and run down the stairs. I say bye to my mom and grab my keys.

Hey Guys!  I know the chapters short… this is my first book(besides the one I deleted) so plzz tell me what you think about it. ;-)