Chapter 2: ~Fucking Clichés~

History sucks. That's all I need to say. Thank God my best friend Nicole is in this class with me or I would be asleep everyday. "Sooo. What did you do this weekend?" she said. "well.... Sat on my bed, slept.... You know the usual..". "Well I had so much fu-"

"NICOLE AND CLARRISSA!!" Mrs. Barnwell screamed. We both look at her and snarl. "get to work" she whispers. I'm over here thinking who the fuck pissed in her Fruitloops this morning. It feels like two days before the bell finally rings and me and nicole fly out of the room. (not literally) As I'm walking down the hallway I smell the best smell I've ever smelled. Haha. Me being me I just thought I was hungry but no it was more than that. Because I could care less about whatever it was I just went on too class. When I got there I sat in my normal seat next to Nicole while everyone filled in. "okay class today we are going to learn more about chemistry" says Mr. Biddle and the whole class sighs. All of a sudden the classroom door opens and in walks in a new student. *mmmm yummy* says Red my wolf. *calm your tits we don't even know the guy* I say. Then that smell hits me and it gets stronger the closet he gets until he ends up sitting right next to me and I start getting a headache from the smell. *mate, MATE, MATE!!!!* my wolf screams in my head not helping my headache. I was just about to ask Nicole if she smelled it to when I felt someone slip a note in my front pants pocket. I looked over to see the new guy wink at me and whisper *don't open it until after school*. Then the bell rang. After that class I couldn't wait to open the note and because of that today was probably the longest feeling day in the history of school days.

Hey you guyzz Kat here, just wanted to say that I hoped you liked this chapter which is really short and also I hope you just like the story in general....