Chapter 1

Shay Mitchell's POV:

'tomorrow is the day' shay thinks and smiles in the mirror 'i'm finally gonna see everyone again' the longest months of shay's life, that was for sure. everyone is loving pretty little liars so much that they'll be stuck in Burbank (Warner bros studio's) for awhile. 

Shay finishes packing her toiletries and then moves to her room. she packs 1 suitcase full of her clothes and 1 other suitcase full of other stuff she's gonna need that year. when shay was done packing she puts all of her stuff at the door and starts packing her hand luggage. when she has packed everything she decides to go to bed early cause the plane leaves early tomorrow.

~the next morning~

the alarm clock goes of and shay shuts it. she pulls her blanket over her head but then she realizes she has to go to the airport. she jumps out of her bed and goes to the bathroom. the brunette takes a warm shower and then she put on sweatpants and a hoodie. she brushes her teeth with a spare toothbrush, cause she packed her own, and brushes her hair. when she looks at her phone for the time "shit!" she almost yells and rushes downstairs, she opens the door where her bodyguard/driver is waiting for her "you're late miss" he tells her and gets the suitcases from the hall "yeah i know, i slept in" she says and takes her bag and gets in the car. the driver puts the suitcases and the trunk and starts the car. "could you drive as fast as you could?" shay asks the driver, he nods and starts driving to the airport. 

1 hour later they arrive, the driver gets out and opens the trunk to get the suitcases, then he opens shay's door she gets out and takes one of the suitcases, the driver gets the other one. as soon as they get into the building, a lot of fans start to get around shay's "guys, i'm almost missing my plane, and if i do there will not be a second season" she jokes and the fans get out of her way. shay and john (the driver) run towards the thing to drop of the suitcases, they drop them of and the run to the gate, they board the plane just in time. they sit down in their seat, shay sits next to the window and john sits next to her "that was just in time" john says "yeah it was" she smiles at him and he smiles back. shay looks back out the window and slowly starts falling asleep. 

after 5 hours and 40 minutes the plane starts to land and john wakes shay up "miss, we are landing, wake up" shay opens her eyes slowly and starts waking up "thanks john, call me shay please" she tells him. "okay, shay" she giggles and he smiles at her (a/n i promise, nothing is gonna happen between them, john is more like a father to shay) the plane has landed and they finally get out. when they are in the airport of Burbank they go to take their suitcases. shay gets out her phone and posts a story on her instagram, with a picture of a plane and it says 'finally back at my second home' and she tags ashley, lucy and troian. after that they get to the car and john starts to drive to the house where shay will be living, with ashley, lucy and troian.

30 minutes pass and they arrive at the house. john opens shay's door and shay hugs him and says "thank you john" he smiles at her and hugs her back "no problem" he then takes the suitcases out of the trunk and brings them inside. shay follows him and she looks around the house "wow it's beautiful here" she says and smiles. john chuckles "i'm gonna go to my apartment now, if you need me you have my number" shay looks at him "thank you again, good luck with moving in there" she smiles at him, he smiles back and goes outside and closes the door. as soon as she is sure john is gone she starts running around the house like a little kid looking everywhere, she already chooses her room and brings all of her stuff there. she starts unpacking everything and puts everything away. then she goes downstairs to the kitchen and decides that she's gonna cook for the others. first she texts the groupchat to see when the others are gonna arrive

Groupchat:

shay: hey guys, i just wanted to know when you where gonna arrive??

ashley: i'm there in 30 min

lucy: same for me!

troian: i arrive in 1 hour

shay: okay thx :)

end of groupchat 

3rd person's POV

shay puts her phone away and starts making home made pizza, cause she knows the girls love pizza. when she's almost done she hears the door open and close and ashley walks into the kitchen, shay didn't notice her yet. ashley smiles and says "hey shay, i didn't know you could cook" shay starts smiling and turns around "ashley!" she practically yells and runs towards the blonde "hello to you to" ashley chuckles and hugs her. shay hugs her back and they stand there for a couple of minutes (a/n shay is the youngest in this story, she's 19, ashley is 22, lucy is 21 and troian is 23). when they finished hugging shay says "god, i missed you" ashley smiles at her "i missed you too" and then looks at the oven "you maybe need to take out the pizza before you burn the house down" shay laughs "you're right" she gets the pizza out and puts it on the counter to cool a bit down. the two girls start talking about their holiday when a small brunette walks in "hey guys" she smiles at them the other two get up and run towards the smallest "lucy!" shay and ashley yell at the same time. lucy laughs "hey guys, wait do i smell pizza?" she asks and starts smiling bright, ashley nods "shay made it" lucy starts laughing "i'm surprised you didn't burn the house down" the other two start laughing too and ashley says "well she almost did" shay starts blushing and lucy laughs "i wouldn't expect anything else from you" she says and smiles at shay, shay laughs "you're right" the girls go on with talking until they hear the door open and close again "troian!" the three girls yell in unison and run to the hallway to great their other friend "oh hey keegan" lucy says and they all start laughing "it's nice to see you girls too" he says "hey keegs" shay says and the three girls smile at keegan and the troian comes in "troian!" the three yell again and they all hug her and keegan, cause he was in the middle of it.

when they finished hugging and laughing shay said "now that you're here, do you want to eat my self made pizza with us" troian and keegan look at each other and start laughing "thats why i smelt something burnt" keegan says "you're all so mean" shay says sarcastic and tries not to laugh "yesah let's go eat, i'm starving" troian says and they all walk to the kitchen and start eating pizza.

after a fw hours when keegan went to his own house the girls decided to watch a movie, they all sat down, shay and ashley on one couch and troian and lucy on the other, they decided to watch tangled and troian went to make popcorn. lucy looked at the two other girls and they noticed "whats wrong luce?" ashley asked "i thnk i like troian" she says soft so troian doesnt hear. ashley and shay look at each other and hold themselves from squealing "omg our ship is sailing!" they say soft so only lucy hears, the small girl blushed and the other two look at her "we'll help you" lucy smiles at them "thank you so much" she says and smiles back, then troian comes back and looks at them "what was that all about?"  she asks "nothing" the other three say in unison, the four of them laugh and then they start eating the popcorn and watching tangled.

when the movie finished ashley looked to her side and saw that shay was sleeping, she then looked at the other two, they where sleeping too, all snugled up, ashley took a picture of th etwo and then one of shay, that was in her arms sleeping like a baby. ashkey decided not to wake shay up, so she picked her up and brought her to her room and put her in her bed "goodnight buttah" she says and kisses shay's her, then she goes to her room and gets into her bed and falls asleep dreaming about shay...

A/N: Omg, 1483 words! i hope y'all like this story, it's my first story. feel free to comment mistakes i made, english is not my first language so it's a bit hard for me. that was it, let me know what you would like to see in the next chapter. oh and don't forget to vote or whatever that is😂

kisses -A

(my name is amy, so yeah lol)