chapter 4

shay mitchell's POV:

the next morning i woke up in someone's arms, i looked up and saw they were ashley's, i smiled and thought about last night, we cuddled and she asked me to be her girlfriend. i untangled myself from her arms and went to the kitchen, troian was there cooking breakfast for everyone "morning troian" i said and smiled at her, troian smiled "morning, are you hungry" she asked me, i nodded "yeah, i'm starving" i replied and sat down at the table looking at troian baking pancakes, when troian finished she turned around smirking "so shay, care to tell me what happened yesterday" shay looked down "eh nothing, we just watched a movie" troian rolled her eyes laughing "sure jan" shay laughed too nervously "we kissed and she asked me to be her girlfriend and i said yes" shay whispered "don't tell anyone, please" she added troian started smiling and jumping around like a little kid "OH MY GOSH, I KNEW IT!" she basically yelled, shay jumped up "shhh, troiann" troian stopped jumping "sorryy" she said and ran to shay and hugged her, shay hugged her back "i'm proud of you little shay" troian said. shay rolled her eyes at the nickname "thank you" shay said and smiled at troian, troian smiled back.

Lucy Hale's POV:

i was sleeping peacefully until i hear troian yelling "OH MY GOSH, I KNEW IT" i jumped out of my bed and walked slowly downstairs, i saw troian and shay hugging, then i hear troian saying "i'm proud of you little shay" for some weird reason i felt really jealous. i walked into the kitchen putting on my most annoyed face and asked "what was that all about? i'm trying to sleep" shay looked nervous and troian said "come on, tell her, she's our best friend" shay looked down and her face turned red "what are you not telling me?" i asked her and she looked up at me and was half smiling, the other half she was, terrified, i don't know, i didn't really understand "whatever it is, i will support you" i said and she smiled at me

Shay Mitchell's POV:

I think Lucy could tell i was nervous cause she smiled at me and told me she was always gonna support me, i decided to tell her. i looked up at her and smiled back  "well, me and ashley kissed and then she asked me to be her girlfriend" i said and lucy's face lit(?) up. she started squealing  jumping around like troian did "finally, you guys stopped playing" she said when she was done jumping, i smiled at her. troian and lucy smiled back "so who wants pancakes?" troian then asked "me, i'm starving" i said, lucy smiled "me please" she said, when troian gave us our pancakes we both started digging in, and troian laughed "i'm glad you guys like it" me and lucy smiled at her and ate the rest.

3rd person's POV:

when the girls finished eating ashley came downstairs "morning, what was all that yelling about?" she asked, shay hugged her and ashley hugged back and kissed her hair "morning" troian and lucy started smiling widely "aww" lucy said, ashley laughed "now answer my question" she said "i told them, about us.." shay said and looked down "is that okay?" sh easked looking at the ground, ashley chuckled "of course it's okay, they are our friends, and that explains the squealing" ashley said and laughed, the other three where laughing too "here are some pancakes ash" troian said and handed her a plate "thank you troi" ashley smiled at her and sat down and started eating, Lucy and Troian started talking so ashley turned to shay "did you sleep well?" she asked, shay smiled and nodded "yeah thank you for keeping me warm" ashley smiled back "no problem" ashley finished her pancakes and put her plate in the sink. then she returned back to shay "we start filming tomorrow right?" shay asked and ashley nodded "yeah, i'm excited" "me too" shay said and they started smiling at each other like idiots, 2 minutes later they noth started laughing "whats so funny" troian asked "nothing" ashley replied still laughing.

A/N: omg thank y'all so much for 35 reads :)!!!!!!!!!!!! whoop whoop..
709 words, i'm prous of myself😂 but yeah, i hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote (or whatever) and comment if you want me to add something.