Chapter 2

Ashley Benson's POV.

that morning i woke up early and i realized i was still holding shay in my arms. (a/n i changed my writing style, cause it's easier to write like this in someone's pov, but let me know if you want me to switch back to how i was writhing before) i looked at her face and smiled, she's the cutest thing ever, i slowly took my phone afraid to wake her up, i took a picture of her and put is as my wallpaper.  then i went back to sleep.

1 hour later i woke up from my alarm clock and shay started to move, i switched the alarm of and got out of bed "morning cutie" i smiled at shay and mentally facepalmed myself 'cutie? wth is wrong with you ashley?' i thought and saw her blush. i smiled at the brunette and said "it's time to get up, we have to go to set" shay definitely wasn't a morning person, neither was i, but whoa sleeping with her in my arms changed me or something. i started laughing when she jumped up and ran to her bathroom as soon as she heard the word 'set'. i then went to my own bathroom and got ready aswell

shay mitchell's person's POV. 

 i heard an alarm clock going of and i felt that i was in someone's arms i turned around and pulled the blanket over my head, i really wasn't a morning person, the person that was laying next to me got up and said "goodmorning cutie" that's when i realized it was ashley, i looked up at her and blushed, then she said we had to get ready for set, right set, i jumped up from the bed and tjirped "goodmorning" my mood instantly changed after i heard the word 'set'. i could hear ashley laugh but i was already in my bathroom getting ready for the day.

3rd person's POV.

when the two girls got downstairs together they saw lucy and troian sleeping together on the couch. shay took a quick picture and then both started laughing, waking op the other two. "morning" ashley said and lucy and troian looked confused "you all fell asleep yesterday so i let you guys on the couch" at this point all four of them where laughing "luce, let's go get ready" troian said and the two went upstairs while ashley started making breakfast for all of them.

when they all finished eating their breakfast they got in troian's car and drove to set.

when they arrived the girls hugged everyone the didnt see yesterday. and then they went to their dressing room.

ashley benson's POV.

when i arrived in my dressing room i had to talk to someone so i texted troian

texts between ashley and troian

ashley: hey troian, i need to talk to someone, can you come to my dressing room?

troian: yeah, i'll be there in a few just got to unpack some stuff.

ashley: thank you so much troi x

troian: no problem ashley x

end of the texts

ashley benson's POV.

i was waiting for a few minutes until troian came, i smiled at her as she walked in, you could see that she was worried "heyy, thank you for coming" i said and hugged her, she hugged back "whats wrong?" she asked me and i sat down "you may want to sit down or something" i said and she looked really nervous and scared, she sat down and looked questioningly at me, so i started to tell her "so you remeber this morning right, when me and shay slept in the same bed and came to wake you up" she nodded "yeah, what happened?" she asked me worried "nothing bad happened" she sighed in relief "but it's just that when i woke up this morning i felt really happy and i'm normally not a morning person" troian laughed "true" she said and i laughed at that "anyways, i just felt like the luckiest person in the world when i woke up with her in my arms. to be honest, i've had this feeling for awhile, every time i see her, i just start to smile, and i want to hug her so tight, this morning i even felt like kissing her, oh and i said 'good morning cutie' to her this morning and she started smiling and blushing, what does that mean?" i felt really relieved now that i told someone.