chapter 5

3rd person's POV:

the four girls spend their  free day watching movie's and just having fun. tomorrow they had to go back to set.

the next morning ashley woke up first, she had a great idea to wake the others up. she tiptoed to the kitchen, she took two pans and went back upstairs. first she went to lucy's room, cause it was the closest to her, she walked inside and started jumping and screaming while clapping the pans together, lucy jumped up shocked "what is wrong with you!" she yelled while ashley was dying from laughter, troian and shay walked into lucy's room cause they heard a lot of noice "what's happening here" she asked still half asleep. troian started laughing as she understood what ashley did, shay still didn't understand so lucy explained "this little kid here" she pointed at ashley who was still grinning from ear to ear "thought it would be a good idea to wake me up with yelling and clapping pans together, shay looked at ashley "not cool" she said and walked back to her room, she jumped on her bed and tried to fall back asleep. ashley followed her "sorry lucy" she said before going into shay's room "are you mad at me?" she asked her, shay looked up "no i'm not, it's just that some people need more sleep then others" she said "oh i'm sorry" ashley replied and hugged her, she hugged her back "it's fine ash, i just need a coffee" ashley smiled "coffee coming right at ya" she said as she ran to the kitchen to make a coffee, when she finished she ran back upstairs with the coffee. she went into shay's room "here it is ma'am" shay giggled "thank you miss benson" ashley giggled too "god, i love you shay" ashley said without thinking then she put her hand infront of her mouth and whispered "i'm sorry" shay smiled brightly "i love you too ashley" they both smiled and leaned in, then they kissed for a few seconds "we should get ready to go to set" ashley then said, shay nodded. ashley went to the bathroom and shay drank her coffee, then she went to her own bathroom too. 

30 minutes later troian and lucy were waiting downstairs for the other two "where are they?" lucy asked, troian shrugged "i don't know" then the two came downstairs "sorry it took so long, we had to take a shower" troian raised her eyebrows "together?" ashley and shay started laughing "oh god, no, both in our own shower" shay said, troian smiled "oh okay, we have to go now so let's go to my car" troian got in the drivers seat and lucy went next to her, ashley and shay sat down in the back and everyone started talking about random stuff.

A/N: 473 words, sorry this was a short chapter, but i'm really busy with school and stuff so  yeah i hope you like this chapter, please leave a vote or something, and let me know if you want me to change something.

kisses -A