Epilogue

Troye's POV

"Mr. Flynn, They're here," George, my secretary said.

I am at my office, finishing the pending paperwork for the day, well, I was doing it in a rush.

"Send them in," I said as I signed the contract that I was reading. I looked at him and nodded.

"By the way, should I order you, your lunch sir?" He asks, I shook my head and smiled.

When Tammy and I got married, she would always bring me lunch here and we would both have lunch together.

She's a superwoman, she can manage their company, cook meals, and have fun at the same time.

But, I told her to focus on our children more, after she gave birth to them. That's why I would ask George to order me some lunch sometimes, well, most of the time I would come home to have lunch with my family.

"No, thank you. I'm going to eat lunch with my family. Please clear all the meetings for the rest of the day, I've got something more important to do, and the things I told you to buy? Are they already in my car?" I smiled at him, he immediately nodded.

"Yes sir, everything is settled, please tell Mrs. Flynn congratulations on both of you!" He said. I nodded, and said my thanks.

After a few seconds, I've heard a knock.

"Hey! what's up, my handsome cousin?" I rolled my eyes before looking at her with a grin.

"Tina, what are you doing here?" I asked as I looked behind her, she was not what I was expecting.

"Oh please, didn't you miss me?" she said before sitting on the desk.

"Again, what are you doing here?" I asked, her eyes widen.

"Oh shoot! I almost forgot my job! My husband, I mean my boss is here, he just wanted me to go in first, he went to the bathroom because it takes forever to wait outside." She said, I rolled my eyes, at the same time, the door swung open. Tina immediately stood up and sat at the couch in my office.

"Devian." I muttered, slightly grinned. I extended my hand to him.

"Troye. What's up man?" He asked, extending his hand, I chuckled.

"What took you here?" I asked, and shakes his hand.

"Nothin much, I just wanted to personally ask you, if you would allow me to invest in your company," He said. I grinned.

"Of course, for old time's sake," I said

"Yeah, for old time's sake," He repeated.

He sat at the chair infront of me and placed the envelop that he was holding. We then, discussed the terms and conditions before handling me the contract.

I looked at the clock and realized that we kind of over timed.

"Is that all?" I blurted out.

"Yes," He said slowly. looking at me with his eyebrows up.

"I'm sorry, that was so unprofessional, I just had an urgent meeting at twelve p.m." I said, he sigh and nodded.

We both gets up and shakes our hand, I immediately fixed my body bag, when he suddenly spoke.

"How's is she?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"She's doing good, she's very much happier now," I said and zipped my body bag.

"I'm, I'm glad to hear that," He said, then called Tina, his secretary and went out of my office.

After years, Devian and I made amends and agreed to be professional, we're on the same industry, and we should me matured enough to handle everything.