Chapter Two.

After school, I get my Spanish stuff, and I leave the building. I walk to my car and I drive home. I get in the house and I spray some axe body spray on me. I don't know why. Weird, I walk out of my house and I walk to Ethan's house. I knock on the door and Ethan comes to the door shirtless. My eyes widen, "Come on in." He says, with a cute smile. I'm already regretting this decision. He tells me to follow him to his room, we walk up some stairs and down a hallway to his room. We walk through the door and he closes it once we're in his room. He's still shirtless, I start to stare at his body. "I'm sorry, let me put on a shirt." He says in his accent. He puts on a sweat shirt, and takes off his jeans. My eyes really widen then, after that, he slips into some sweat pants. He inhales deeply, "You smell good," He says with a laugh. My cheeks get really warm as I laugh nervously. "Thanks." I say, he asks what I need help with in Spanish, "Everything," I say with emphasis on the word. He laughs and we start to study. 

        Ethan starts helping me by using flashcards with Spanish words on one side and English on the other. I start to get the words down easily. As he shows me a flashcard, I reach my hand out on the floor so I can lean a little bit, and my hand touches his. I pull back quickly as my face gets hot. He just looks at me weird as we start back to studying. 

        As we finish studying, we walk downstairs. I am about to leave when he asks me to stay because his parents aren't home and this is his first time being home alone and he's kind of scared. He looks downa blushes as he says that. "Of course I'll stay with you," I smile as I think of how cute he is. Ugh, stop it! "So what do you wanna do?" He asks me. I think about it, "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask, he nods and puts a movie in the CD player. 

        "What movie is it?" I ask him, he tells me it's some scary movie about a ouija board. "Ugh, I scary movies, I know I don't seem like a person who's scared of a lot, but I am." He smiles, "If you get scared, I'll protect you." He laughs, I look at him with shock. "Hey, I'm supposed to be protecting you." I chuckle and blush a little bit. 

        I'm holding my knees and covering my face when something scary is about to happen. "Oh don't worry, this part isn't scary," He says, I thank him and I put my knees down. As soon as I do that, something gross and ugly shows up on screen, I jump into Ethan's lap and I hide my face in his chest. Ethan just burts out laughing, loudest I've ever heard anyone laugh. I make a straight face, "Really? Why'd you do that?" I whine, "Because it was the funniest thing ever." He laughs, I sigh and I realise I'm still in his lap. "Oh, haha, sorry." I say as I get off of his lap as I blush uncontrollably. 

        I really hope I am not starting to get feelings for a boy. After the movie is over, scariest move ever, I look over at Ethan and he's sleeping. Like a cute little princess, I smile at him. I go to pick him up, but then I stop. I then just pick him up, not caring. I carry him up the stairs to his room and I lay him on his bed, putting the covers over him. I just stare at him for a while. "Goodnight Ethan," I whisper and I kiss him on his forehead. 

        I walk out of his house and I go to my house. I sigh as I go into my room, I'm getting feelings for a boy. This is so confusing. I really don't want anything to happen and I hurt Samantha. I just lie my head down on my pillow and I close my eyes, thinking.

        ooh, what is he gonna do? xD vote and comment! c;