Chapter Three.

*First day of Winter break*

        So school has been going pretty good, me and Samantha are still going strong, and me and Ethan are like best friends now. I still think I'm having feelings for him though I never act upon those feelings. I feel like that's a good thing, but I just hate being with him. He always does these adorable things, I hate it. 

        I wake up and I look at my ceiling. No school, I think with a smile on my face. I get up smiling and I walk downstairs. "Morning, dad." I say smiling. He looks at me funny, "You never smile when you wake up, what's up?" He asks. "No school," I say, and he chuckels. I get a text on my phone, I unlock it and I read it. 

        So glad there's no school, wanna hang? c;

        It's from Ethan, I quickly respond

        Yasss xD

        He texts me back and tells me to come over, so I run back upstairs and I change into some skinny jeans, my ugly christmas sweater, and my white vans. I run out the house, "Bye, dad, I'm going to Ethan's!" I yell as I shut the door. I run outside into the freezing air, and I quickly run next door. I knock on the door. Ethan opens the door and smiles when he sees me, which makes me blush a little. I walk in, "Hey." I say, as he closes the door, "Hey, you look cute." He says as he smiles. I just cover my face and I thank him.

        "So what do you wanna do?" I ask him as I flop onto his bed. "I was thinking we could go to this party." He says as he shows me a text of him getting invited to a party. "Awesome, we should definitely go." I say. He smiles and tells me the party starts at eight. "What should we do in the mean time?" I ask him, "Well. . . I can kick your ass at Call of Duty." He says laughing, "You're on!" I yell.

        As we are playing, and he's winning, his alarm to get ready for the party goes off. "Party time," He says as he smirks and pulls his shirt and pants off. My eyes widen and my cheeks turn deep, deep tomato red. He puts on a black and white flannel shirt, black skinny jeans, and grey vans. We both walk down the stairs, out the house, and we hop in the car. "Ready?" He says as we pull off.

        We park by he house, there are cars everywhere and we can hear loud music coming from the house. We walk in the house together and there are teens everywhere, drinking, smoking. My kind of scene. "Want me to get us some drinks?" I ask him, "Uh, I don't want any alcohol." He says. I chuckle as I walk to the beer. I grab a bottle and I open it as people say hi to me and talk to me. 

        Abuot three hours into the party, I decide to walk upstairs to get away from all the people. I walk in a room and I see Ethan crying as he throws up on the floor. "Ethan! Are you okay?" I ask him as I help him up. "I had too much beer." He says wiping away the tears. I grab his arm, "I'm gonna take you home." I say as we walk out of the room and the house. I help him into the passanger seat and I drive to his house.

        as we get to his house, I sneak him inside so his parents don't notice that he's drunk. I carry him up to his room, and I set him gently on his bed, and I put the covers on him. "Goodnight, Ethan." I say and I walk to the door.

        "Zach." I hear him say. I stop and I turn to see him looking at me. "Stay, please?" He asks, I walk back to his bed, "Of course I'll stay." I say, I sit down his little bean bag chair and I take his hand. I start to close my eyes, "Please get in the bed." He says, I look at him and I hesitate, but I get up and I get on the bed with him. I get under the covers with him and I put my arms around him. He turns around and snuggles his head in my chest. God he's so cute. "Ethan?" I ask, he looks up at me. "You're really drunk right?" I ask him, "Drunk off my ass," He says with a light chuckle. I grab his face and I kiss his soft, pink lips. He hesitates, but he starts to kiss back, spark fly everywhere as our lips move perfectly in sync. I've been waiting for so long to do that.

        I wake up next to Ethan in my arms. I hold him tight as I think about what happened last night. I can't belive I did that. What is going to happen to me and Samantha, is Ethan going to be mad, he's like best friends with Samantha and I know he won't be able to live with himself knowing he made out with her boyfriend. I hope he doesn't remember anything that happened last night. 

        Ethan wakes up as I'm still holding him. "Zach?" Ethan asks. "Yes?" I answer, "Please get me some medicine, my head really hurts." He says. I get up and I put on my shirt as I walk down the stairs. I open the cabinet above the sink and I get some pain medicine. I get some water from the fridge and I walk back up the stairs. I hand him the water and the pills, he sits up and swallows the pills and some of the water. "So, do you remember anything last night?" I ask him nervously. "Ugh, no, everything was just a blur." He says holding his head. "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend." He says and looks into my eyes and smiles. I smile back and I tell him that I have to go home. "Bye." He says as he closes his eyes and goes back to sleep.

        woah, that was craaazy xD do you think he should tell Samantha what happened, or just leave it a secret? vote and comment! c;