Chapter Four.

I walk in school wearing shades, a black hat, and all black clothes. I feel terrible, not only because I kissed Ethan, because I'm now feeling hungover. My head is stinging, my stomach feels like it's going to explode and I can't look at any bright lights. "Hey, babe, what's wrong?" Samantha comes up to me and asks, "Oh nothing, I'm just hungover." I say and I look away from her. She tries to look at me and I just can't. She looks at me strangely and just walks away, pouting. I open my locker and my heart is pounding. I don't think I can do this. I shut my locker and Ethan is right behind it, and I jump. "What's wrong, why are you so jumpy?" He asked, "I'm just really hungover." I say. He nods and we walk to class together. 

        When we get in class, we sit next to each other and I sigh as the teacher starts talking, and I'm not listening. 

        After school, me, Ethan and Samantha are walking to my car. We all go to school together. I get in the driver's seat, Samantha gets in the passanger's seat and Ethan sits behind me. I drop Sam off at her house and I give her a kiss goodbye. "Get a room." Ethan says playfully and we both just roll our eyes. 

        As I am driving home Ethan asks me if I want to come over and hangout. I say yes and I drive us home. I pull into my driveway and Ethan and I just walk over to his house. We walk through the door and up to his room. "So what do you wanna do?" He asks as he closes the door. "How about Call of Dute?" I ask him, "Nah, I'm sick of kicking your ass." I laugh at his comment. His face suddenly lights up, "How about truth or dare." He smiles, my stomach turns. I hate this game so much, it seems ike everything goes wrong when I play. "Sure," I say without even thinking of the consequences.

        "Truth or dare?" Ethan says, smiling. "Uh, truth." I say, being boring. He smiles and thinks of something. "Is it true that you love Samantha," He asks, I guess he starting with the easy stuff. "With all my heart," I say cheesing. He smiles as I say truth or dare. "Dare," He says smirking. "Ooh, someone's got balls." I say chuckling. "I dare you to.." I think of something but all I can think of is I dare you to kiss me. I need to stop. "I dare you to play the rest of this game in your underwear." I say, without thinking. He strips quickly until he's down to his boxers, "Easy." He says smirking. My face gets red as I laugh nervously.

        We're about ten minutes into this game and so far I've given him a lap dance and he's twerked for me, it was very entertaining. It's his turn, "Truth or dare?" He asks, "Truth." I say again. "Have you ever cheated on Samantha." He says giving me a look. Suddenly I get nervous. I did make out with Ethan that one night. I start breathing heavily. "Of course not," I say chuckling nervously. "Good," He says laughing. "Truth or dare." I say, "Dare." He says with another smirk. "This one's gonna be hard, I'm gonna make you give up." I say with an evil grin. "I dare you to... Get naked." I say with a nervous smile. He thinks about it. He stands up and pulls his boxeres down to his knees. My eyes widen as he does this. "Thought I would give up huh, not that easily." He says as he sits back down. I try not to make it obvious that I'm staring at his penis, and I try not to make it obvious that I have a boner.

        We're still playing and it's getting boring now. I have to get him to give up because I sure as hell dont want to. I ask him truth or dare and guess what he says. Dare, no surprise there. "I dare you to kiss me, like tongue and everything." I say, hoping he doesn't do it. He stands up and I look at his penis even more. "Well, looks like you won." He says and he puts his hand out to shake my hand. "You play a mean game of truth or dare." I smile nervously as I shake his hand. As i am about to let go of his hand, he pulls my arm and smashes his soft, pink lips into mine. He grabs the back of my head and his tongue pushes its way into my mouth. I could feel his naked body on me, I really hope he cant feel my hard on. His tongue moves all around my mouth, it was amazing. He pulls away and wipes his mouth off, "Next." He says.

        After the game is done, he won by the way. He puts on some clothes and walks me downstairs. I open up the door and I turn around, I say bye and he says bye, "By the way, that kiss was amazing." He smirks and pecks my lips. I stare at him and he shuts the door in my face. "Oh my God." I whisper. I walk home in shock and I just flop onto my bed when I get to my room. "Did you have fun at Ethan's?" My dad asks, I hesitate and I think of something to say. "Yes." I say as I grin, very widely. "It was amazing." I say, my dad looks at me funny and just walks out the room, shutting his door.

        It's 1:00 A.M. and I'm still up thinking of that game. I can't believe he was naked with me and kissed me twice and it didn't seem awkward to him in any way. I know I was being awkward. Even though I've imagined things like that in my head many times, I never actually imagined them happening. That was proabably the best day of my life. Oh wait Samantha, ugh. I don't know what I'm going to do.

whew, this chapter was craaazy xD what do you think Zach should do, should he break up with Samanatha for Ethan, should he act upon his feelings towards Ethan c: vote and comment c;