Chapter 7

Gemma's P.O.V.
The rest of the day wasn't to bad, but my main goal was trying to find Tristan but it was like he just disappeared. Once the final bell went, I was devoted to finding where the heck Tristan disappeared to. Once I got out of the school doors I spotted Tristan and Braylee flirting with each other. Yuck! So I debated with myself on wether or not I should go there. My mind told me not to but my legs said otherwise because I was half way to them before I realized. Once I got up to them, Tristan looked at me and so did Braylee. "Give it back to me, please Tristan." I begged. "I don't know what your talking about." He replied. "I don't know what your talking about" I said back in a mocking tone. "Bull" I spat at him. He just stood there with nothin it hatred and disgusted in his eyes when he looked at me. I felt tears start forming in my eyes so I tried blinking them away but one rolled down my cheek. These weren't your normal sad tears. These tears were full of every emotion going through my body. "Awe look, little baby is crying" Braylee said in a baby voice. After so many years I thought that Tristan would at least stand up for me but instead he just laughed along with her and everyone else. "You disgust me, I never want to see you ever again and if I do it will be to soon" I yelled at him tears pouring down my face and my voice filling with hatred. "I thought you were better than this" I whisper and with that I walked away.