Chapter 10

Tristan's P.O.V
"Sweetie get up, you're going to be late" my mom yelled. I mentally groaned and pulled myself out of bed. All I did was throw on some clothes, grab my backpack and leave, I really didn't want to face my mother this morning. i decided on walking to school because it would give me some time to think about what i was going to do with the diary either a) tell Braylee and have Gemma hate my guts more than she already does or b) don't tell Braylee about what i found and loose my popularity but win back Gemma. Its actually a no brainer. I finally got to school and went to find Braylee she's either going to be really happy or really annoyed. Depends now she takes it. After two minutes of searching, i finally found her of coarse right in front of the giant mirror applying her makeup. "Hey there" she said to me batting her eyelashes. i actually found that really disturbing. "Hi" i replied bluntly. "So, whats your verdict, post it or is it a whole bunch of yappyness?" she asked me, while picking at her nails. "Well, i have decided to..."

__________________________________________
Thank you for staying with my story even with my terrible
writing skills. please vote and comment what you think.
PEACE!!