Chapter 9

(Authors Note - - - the bold italics is what was written in the diary)

Tristan's P.O.V
Once mom told me to go to my room I stormed of (acting mad) and slammed my room door shut. As soon as I was in there I grabbed her diary out of my bag and started reading it

Dear Diary
It's Gemma here, so it's lunch time right now and I am sitting with Tristan. It's really annoying because he keeps trying to get a hold of my diary but I can't let that happen or else he will know stuff about me that could possibly ruin our friendship.

What could possible be so bad that It would ruin our friendship, I thought to myself. So I kept reading, next page...

Dear Diary
It is the first day back to school and I can't wait to see any of my friends. I haven't seen any of them since last school year.

Dear Diary
I don't know what's happening to me, it's like this kid is taking over my mind. Ever since I came in contact with him I haven't been able to do anything else. His perfect dirty blonde hair, sparking bright blue eyes, and his perfect jaw line. It all just gets to me.
So that's who she likes, that weird kid who isn't good for her at all. Then I read the last page written in the diary.

Dear Diary
I'm now going on three years now that I've liked Tristan. I don't know why though, he's been dissing me and blowing me off just to do everything with Gemma. I've tried so hard to stop my feelings but I can't know matter how hard I've tried. I know I shouldn't be writing this but I think I'm in love with him.

Oh...My...Gosh... I don't know what I'm going to do or post on Monday.

__________________________________________________________
Please vote and comment what you think.
Thanks......PEACE✌️✌️