Leaving Home

It was finally the day Mia could get away from the stuffed house in LA and stay in the English country side with her favourite Uncle, Uncle Jon. He was a strange fella but had a warm heart, he always found a way to make the good arise from bad situations. As she was getting on the plane the flight attendant stopped and asked to see Mia's boarding pass, she rustled through her bag for a good five minutes before finding it. The lady showed Mia her seat and gave her a bag of nuts. Typical. It was a long nine hours, sleep, no sleep, then sleep again. She was woken by the thud of the wheels touching the ground. 'Mmm, finally! I'm in England, wow.' Mia said while her eyes were tied shut by her false eyelashes. She finally untied her eyelashes and took them off, she grabbed her bag from the overhead locker and hurried out of the plane to see the wonderful city, London. It was like she expected it to be, bustling with cars and people, no space to be seen. In her head she thought it to be an empty place with a few houses and tall buildings. After Mia got out of the airport and called for a taxi to take her to rural outskirts of London to meet her Uncle. She was getting very excited that she would be living in a large Tudor style mansion with crumbling wooden pillars, marble floors, diamond chandeliers and huge modern bedrooms, lush green dew filled fields, housing chickens, cows, sheep, lamb, pigs and a magical pure silky white fresian stallion... wow...
'Hey, Ma'am! Wake up we are here!' The taxi driver exclaimed, even he seemed to be getting excited.
'Oh wow, um thank you!' Mia replied.
She looked up and saw a magnificent Tudor style mansion she thought of in her head. Just like she imagined.