A 'lovely' surprise

Mia got over excited at the fact that her Uncle was standing in front of the massive mansion she was dreaming about, but things were going to change, fast.
'Hi kiddo, don't worry this isnt the house I stay in, gosh it's way too posh for an ol' man like me!' Uncle Jon said while a slight Scottish accent.
'Um, WHAT!' Mia aggressively replied.
'Well, we can talk about that when we get home.' He said.
He pointed out to an old, run down vw camper van, with rust over the roof and hanging wing mirrors. Well, this was a stunning classic car, but now it's more like a classic mess. Mia groaned and got into the back of the camper van and got her iphone 11 out.
'Well that phone is very posh innit? I cant afford somefin like that!' Uncle Jon said with a joyous tone.
Mia just shook her head and looked at the signal bar.
'UGHHHH! No signal are you SERIOUS!!' Mis shouted to herself,
'Well, young lady we are in the beautiful countryside!' Uncle said.
'Mhmm,' Mia sighed.
A long six boring hours later they arrived at the farm. First in sight was an old brick farmhouse that Uncle Jon lived in, which was quite nice, then the next in sight was a horrible looking mud patch where the pigs where kept. Then shinning in Mias eyes was there standing a huge Victorian style stables with modern stable doors, horses in a well kept paddock, a roofed sand arena and a gravel outdoor arena. Mia really thought that coming to England was going to be a waste of time until she saw the beautiful stables. She hurried out the van and ran to the stables with wobbly legs and saw her dream. A stunning white fresian stallion standing around 16.8 hands tall. 'Whoa...' Mia said in awe staring at this amazing creation. Her uncle soon followed and caught up.
'Oh, this is Frost Chaser, aka  Frost.' He said, 'Hes a beauty isn't he?'
'Aw yeah,' Mia said drooling.
'You know I'm loaning him for you, Mia.'
'OH MY REALLY?'
'Yes!'
'I think I might pass out.'
Mia slowly gained consciousness again and went over to Frost. His glistening, silky white fur shined in the beams of the sun, his fluffy, light mane blowing in a slight breeze made Mia lose her breath. She cautiously started to stroke his face, they seemed to bond straight away...