A Dream Come True

'I-I d-don't know what-what to say,' Mia said with shock,
'Well, he is truly yours for the time being,' Uncle Jon said with pride.
He gave Mia a head collar which was embroidered with golden stitches and soft parts on the nose and behind the ears, it suited him so well, she slid the head collar over his head and clipped the lead rope on, the rope was a stunning white with gold patters with the twirls. Mia opened the gate and took him to the grooming stand and tied him up. She got the posh brushes that matched the head collar and started brushing him and washing his feet off, she asked for the tack...
'Ok Mia a short ride,' Uncle said.
Mia nodded and tacked him up, the tack was your average stable tack. Mia took him to the mounting block and climbed on top of him.
'He feels so sturdy, Uncle Jon!' Mia said with excitement.
She kicked him on slightly, Frost walked on, Uncle said before she got on to go into the roofed sand arena because it was a bit windy. As she rode she felt something, something she had never felt before, she felt, at home. She felt free.
Mia never thought that she could ever have her dream horse in a dream stable, she never thought it was possible.
She walked around the arena around three times then Uncle said to break into a trot. Mia tickled with her feet then Frost was in such a steady, stunning trot. He held his head high but into his chest. He was so graceful with his movements. His front and back legs being picked up with pride.
'He is so good! Good boy Frost!' Mia said with a happy tone in her voice.
Mia then kicked him on for a canter,
'I'm not thrashing around like I thought I would be, Uncle!' Mia said happily,
'He isn't a bouncer, hahha,'
Frost was being so good until another girl from the stables splashed water onto him and them he spooked making Mia's feet fall out of the stirrups,
'WHAT THE!' Mia screamed, 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!'
Mia's screaming really didn't help as he ran sideways, causing Mia to slide of the side of the saddle and thump onto the sand on the floor.
Frost immediately stopped and stretched his head down to help Mia up from the floor,
'Oh my goodness, what a good horse,' Mia said while hugging his head getting up.
Uncle Jon went over to the girl who 'accidentally' splashed water on Frost and let's just say it didn't end very well.
'Right come here Chloe, you had no right to do that, you know he doesn't like water from the hose,' Uncle Jon said with an aggressive tone.
'Mhm sorry,' Chloe said sarcastically.
As Uncle Jon was having a go at her Mia and Frost went back to untack him and give him a groom.
Mia really did not like this Chloe girl.