Chapter 16: it can't be

A sudden ding came from someones phone, being the only sound in the classroom, everyone's heads turned towards them. "whosoever phone that is, turn it off now please," the teacher ordered, "hehe, sorry miss," Adam called to the teacher, rather embarrassed. He brings his phone to him to turn it on vibrate when he realizes the notification was a reply from the person who uploaded the image. 

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: yeah i did, why? who's asking?

Adamz_here: well, obviously i'm asking dipshit, and coz i need u to take it down

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: why should i?

Adamz_here: i'm gonna b real with u here mate, we can't let cait find out, u know caitlyn?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: ye ik caitlyn, y cant u let her find out?

Adamz_here: coz we're trynna find out a way to tell her ourselves and can't let her find out like this

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: too bad i guess, i'm pretty sure she already knows now but hasn't brought it up, waiting for you to tell her?

Adamz_here: y can't u just delete the pic?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: you don't get it Adam, this is my account where I expose every ones little secrets in Falcon High, for clout and plus, I sometimes get paid upload certain shit via venmo because no one knows who I actually am

Adamz_here: can we pay u to take it down?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: do you understand how many times people have asked that? and do I? no, so piss off

Adamz_here: right, can u please just keep it off for now, til we tell her?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: i've heard everyones sob stories, no

Adamz_here: right then, when we tell cait or when she finds out, we gonna make sure u and her meet up for a nice "friendly chat"

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: go on then, not scared of her

Adamz_here: wat!?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: you know what kid, you're persistent and a little stubborn, how about you meet me after school?

Adamz_here: break?

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea: lunch?

Adamz_here: deal

"Adam! Off your phone!" the teacher cried at him, rather frustrated at his misbehavior. He puts the phone away, and apologises for his actions. 

Break rolled around and all the gang were at their usual spot, just short of Caitlyn. "where is she? she's meant to be giving me her phone," Jenny cried out, in worry she has already found out. "Don't worry Jen, she never really goes on her phone in class unless the teacher's pissed her off," Lee replied to her worry, at that moment Caitlyn appeared to the group, rather frustrated. "Urgh! that bloody teacher pisses me off," Caitlyn moaned, as this happened the entire group looked at each other worryingly, this caused Caitlyn quite a bit of confusion, once they saw that Caitlyn was looking they all just looked at her and smiled an overly fake smile. "Miss McNally!" a teacher cried, causing the entire group to look over. The teacher raised her index finger and bent it twice, signalling Caitlyn to go over to her, Caitlyn let out a deep sigh and trudged over to them. With that, the entire group formed a huddle, "the person behind the account is the same person who took it and they refused to take it down, but they are willing to meet up with me at lunch." Adam announced to the group, which quickly dispersed once they see Caitlyn coming up to them. "Lousy bitch she is. hey A, here's me phone. just don't go on it too much." Caitlyn said as she passed her phone to Autumn, Autumn retrieving it off her replied "okay". Caitlyn walks off again to the teacher who called her over previously and they both walk away. "Oh! I don't know where they want to meet," Adam announced as he pulled his phone out and got their account messages up onto his screen.

Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea

Adamz_here: hey, where u wanna meet then? the schools pretty big

A few seconds after Adam had sent it, a ding came from Caitlyns phone. Autumn brought it up to vision, and as she saw it she went wide eyed. "I know who Anonymous.FalconHigh.Tea is." she announced to the group as she turned the screen round for the entire group to see. "It can't be."