Chapter 19: confronting her

It rolled around to another science lesson, a lot of tension was in the air as Caitlyn was sat in between Adam and Jenny. Caitlyn just lay back on her chair, not a care in the world as Adam and Jenny gave her the look that could send her 6ft under. Caitlyn looked at the two of them and knew something was up but couldn't quite tell what it was. "Got something on my face?" Caitlyn asked frustrated and sarcastic, Adam and Jenny then both rolled their eyes. Jenny gave her a deeper stare, "yeah, guilt. A lot of it," Jenny replied to her with a deep sense of anger in her voice. Caitlyn had a look with a more confusion but ignored it with a rough sigh and went back to drawing on the desk. "We know what you did, you know?" Adam then added onto Jenny, Caitlyn instantly snapped her head to face Adam. "What are you on about?" Caitlyn chuckled to herself, as she has now had enough of their games. "Oh drop the act Caitlyn, you know what you did and we know now too. We all do. Me, Adam, Autumn, Lee, Max and Will. You took the picture of us kissing and put it on your anonymous account without permission." Jenny confronted her finally, straight forward. "Ohhhhh, that thing. Yeah? What about it?" Caitlyn said, not giving a care in the world about  it. "Do you not give a shit what you did! You snuck up on us! Took a picture without us knowing! You posted it without our permission! Then refused to take any deal we had to offer to take it down! That, my friend, is called being a complete and utter knob head!" Jenny screamed, gaining the attention of the class, them wanting to know more on why she was yelling. The teachers head snapped towards them, hearing the violence and swearing, a face of disappointment was drew upon his face. "Miss McNally, go to isolation please, now," he ordered Jenny without hesitating. Jennys gained even more frustration, she swung her chair back, threw her bag around her shoulder and stormed out of the classroom. Just before she completely left, she gave Caitlyn another look which made her gulp as she knew she shouldn't have taken it this far. 

Gracie

Caitlyn: Gracie, I need your help with something, I'm no longer going to be the bad guy in the friendship group.

Gracie: what is it?

Caitlyn: I have an acting role for you

Gracie: sweet, what u need me to do?

Caitlyn looked up from her phone and looked at Adam, with a cunning look. "You're no longer welcome in our group after this," she said to herself, quietly chuckling and going back to messaging.