Chapter 18

Y/N POV

________________________

As I got back home I call the girls

Yerim: What's up sis!! You done with the lesson for the day?? Can we now spend time with our favorite workaholic since you'll be leaving us for a week?..... she says with a sarcastic tone

"Yes I am, and you better sound nicer or else you're not invited to what I have planned...."

Sandy: Unnie what do you mean is there a party you're taking us too?? She says with some curiosity with her voice

"No party, but do you guys have plans for tonight?...I know the Mark and Tony are doing a poker night with their friends so it'll be just us ladies"

Yerim: Hmmm i'll take the bait, no my dear beautiful sister we have no plans and we miss you so much!!! What do you want to do tonight??

"Just get dressed, no fancy clothes, jeans and a nice blouse is fine we are going to have dinner, do some bowling and hit up a karaoke room tonight.....with the guys"

YERIM and SANDY gasps over the line....The guys?? Meaning BTS? Those guys!!

"Yes! They wanted to have a fun night out before we head to the states for our little trip, and they invited me and I asked I could bring some of my friends and they were fine with it, but i'm warning you both now, no craziness, they may be famous idols but I don't really see them as such, they've become like my brothers we gotten a lot closer these past few days and if you go crazy fangirl on them you aint invited anymore got it"..... *I say with a chuckle*

Yerim: Voice full of excitement GOT IT!!! So do all my jumping and screaming in my apartment first so I can let it out now .... Sandy you still there??

Sandy: Hmmm... yup... heartbeat still going .. ok im good!.... got it! .... Unnie do you want me to come over and do a little make up on you? I know you said dress casual but I can still do a little something something ...

"Sure, you girls can come over anytime before, if you wanna come over now we can go get lunch and we can all get ready together at my place if you want"

THE GIRLS: Sounds good let's do that, we will be right over!!

__________________________

AUTHORS POV

___________________________

As the girls were having lunch they noticed they had some time to spare so they wanted to stop by the Mall even though they brought clothes to change in they wanted to see if they could find something cuter to wear, She was texting Taemin back and forth while she followed them from store to store

Taemin: Hey Y/N, What is my favorite girl up to?

Y/N: Haha just finished having lunch with the girls, We are at the mall they're shopping for a outfit for tonight, How about you? How is it going there?