Chapter 2

*Scarlett's POV*

" Ha, am I suppose to know who you are or what that name means?" i chuckled. He shook his head in dissapointment maybe.

"Ever heard of the kings?" He ask towering over me.

"Of course, I know who they are...." All the sudden , it clicked. He was Jason king, one of the leader's of the King gang. This is not just any wanna be gang this is the most feared mafia in the world. Feared all over the world and they just had to pick me. *GROAN*

"Ah Ah Ah, King," I smiled, "May I know why i'm here? Is there something I can do for you?"

"Ah well princess you see the thing is..." He bit his lip struggling to answer my question & might I say it was sexy as fuck, "Uh yeah I kidnapped you." He said his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wow, really thanks for stating the obvious." I reply giving him a sarcastic smile.

"You wanna keep up the sarcasm cause," He paused and pulled out a glock 47 with an extra clip attachment. I bursted out laughing when he pointed it at my face.

"oh, haha, right this is where i scream and beg for mercy, right? What are you gonna do? Kill me King? You obviously wanted me alive or i'd be dead already." He clenched his jaw as I felt the ropes come lose completely. I smiled and grabbed the gun twisting his arm till he let go. Then I kicked his stomach. He stumbled back into the chair. I took advantage of this moument and tied him to the chair. I picked up the gun and leaned forward towering over him.

"Now, why am I here?" He looked at me and laughed. I hit him in the face with the bunt of the gun.

"I'm waiting?"

"Your dad owes me money, princess."

"Jackson? Ha!" I shook my head.

"Yeah, jackson. Your dad, princess." I hit him one more time making him spit out more blood and left a bloody bruise.

"Not a princess, Don't call me that! And Jackson not dad." I yelled throwing the gun across the floor making sure it was out of his reach. The left. His place is beautiful. Paintings, guns, & hidden doors. 'Finally, I found the kitchen.' I dug aroung and found an apple. I ate half of it then wandered down into a room. I looked around and internally paniced. There are alot of guys in here. ok act cool.

"Oof." I bumbed into somebody.

"Oh, sorry Ma'am." I stood up with his help.

"Thank you...?"

"Dj, Ma'am."

"DJ?" I asked shocked pulling my arm back quickly and looked up not believing my eyes.

"Aqua?" He asks recognizing me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I ran before he could grab me. I ran back into the room with Jason. He was untieing his feet, he looked up at me. I was freaking out.

"Whats wrong, princess?" I picked up the gun.

"Shhh...."

"Aqua!!" Dj yelled. Jason gave me a confused look. I covered my ears and shook my head.

"Aqua!!!" Dj shouts getting closer. I grabbed Jason

"Shhh..." Then I put the gun to his head. The door opens in walked Dj and about twenty other people.

"Jason," One yells.

"Stay back!" jason says calmly. Dj stepped forward. I cocked the gun.

"Woo!!" My eyes focusing on Dj.

"I'm leaving! Jackson won't pay you!"

"Ha, why not! You are his daughter, princess!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Step-daughter" Dj yells at the same time i yelled. I hit jason with the gun for calling me princess. Dj tries to step forward.

"You get the fuck away from me!"

"Aqua! Please.."

"That's not my name."

"Scarlett, you can change your name, life & style but you can't change the past."

"No but I can sure the hell forget it."

"Aqua please Ocean wouldn't want this," Dj said walking forward.

"No!No!" I screamed reapetitively crumbling to the ground covering my ears. Dj throws the gun away from us and pulls me into his lap.

"No! You can't do this."

"We need to sedate her." After a few minutes of me freaking out, I felt a pinch against my neck then slowly blacked out.